1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Increasing the importance of league and infamy!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Medullaoblongata, 3 Oct 2018.

1. Medullaoblongata

Medullaoblongata Active Member

The importance of infamy has been clearly forgotten,both by developers as well as the players.
    The raffle rewards/Event rewards overpower league rewards to an extent that higher league players either drop infamy using the boats they never played or weapons they never used(In normal games) for questing OR Use lower mk boats in events to have huge win streaks,Hence huge rewards.Both of these degrade user experience for new players.

As a newbie starting game again I have gotten fairly good at the game(earned some legendary via events),But the game play is pretty dis satisfying.

---->Nerf Raffle/event rewards proportionally those by making better league rewards.Increasimg league rewards proportionally by nerfing events or raffle focusing more postive gameplay focussed towards increasing infamy.I actually don't know how to implement this accurately,However we have some high IQ individuals in forums who might actually help into that.

One example:--- i believe that event should give nothing but event special perks.Free legendary pieces and epic pieces Or epic parts should be removed from events (very easily earned)or made even rarer. Increasing more availability through leagues and accessible in lower league.

---->Make climbing through sub leagues more competitive.Although Legendary parts should be exclusive for NML(maybe ace-1).Leagues can be made more competitive by Large buffs of uncommon/Rare/Epic parts and pieces available! with each sub league.This motivates Lower league players to jump small gaps of infamy for better rewards and hence makes climbing more competitive

--->League specific SKINS/BADGE OF HONOR
    Each league and each sub league(if possible) should have a badge and a ship skin(Which ofc cannot be bought by pearls).Although minor element,cosmetics do play a role

You might agree with all ideas,or some or none at all.But battle bay's most fun element(the element which gave me(us) adrenaline to play) is the league matches and progressing to higher leagues.But ever since raffle been introduced the decline in quality of game is noticeable and playing league is not fun,But just frustrating.And as a newbie the experience of events is also ruined by players who seal club for solid rewards,Where as the main goal of event should have been new fun game modes not dishing out huge rewards which makes stronger player even stronger!(I dont blame those NML clubbers but the reward structure design)

Skill is what deifined battle bay in past,Now its just using lower mk boats and unperked weapon to kill noobs or spamming underlevelled weapons to complete a quest

Last edited: 3 Oct 2018
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Nicely said!

Medullaoblongata likes this.