1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

In-Battle Communication Susguestions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TVNPryde, 3 Jul 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

And incoming torpedoes.

Someone who says "Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!" will definitely alarm his team.

Terminator 3.4x likes this.
  2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Fall back! or hide! Would be nice. Or wait up!

aKifer likes this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Maybe the Wait up!

4. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

During battle, the players have to have some awareness of their surrounding. Spamming "Watch Out!" a lot can have negative consequences.

I also have other suggestions too but it might be more advantage to speeder. Like when someone calling for "Destroy <Player>", have that players have a bigger circle around the red dot that's their position. Same for "Help" with a green circle around the green dot for location. I just think that's the speeder's speed already making it a lethal ship to add anymore advantages to it.

aKifer likes this.
  5. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

I would also like "cover me" and "behind!"

6. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

"Taking Fire, Need Assistance"
    "My life for Ner'zhul!"
    :D