1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improving Battle Log

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by FirnenAhead, 24 Oct 2017.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

About the summary after each battle, I'd really love the option to see how much damage have I inflicted with each weapon and how much hitpoints has my bandage healed. If it also showed how much damage has Tesla Shield prevented or the time frost and stun debuffs from yellow items have been active, it would be awesome. This could help us to find out if our setup is doing well or if we're misusing any slot.

It could be private or public, but it would really improve strategy and performance.

• Percy • and benguin8 like this.
  2. Anshak

Anshak New Member

I totally agree with this suggestion.
    Actually I would go one step further than FirnenAdhead and ask for several improvements of the battle log system :
    - Along with damage delt I'd like an option to see the distribution of damage by enemy
    - I'd like to see the total heal I output with a distribution of friends I healed including myself.
    - Tesla damage prevention
    - Heal from bandage
    - Damage delt by weapon
    - Damage taken during the battle with the distribution of damage by enemy

As FirnenAdhead, those numbers are very important if you want to improve your setup. How can you improve something you can't measure?

The other feature I would like to see is the ability to export this data (or access this data in more friendly way than the actual battle log) in order to keep track of improvements.
    I'd like to build a tracking that shows me my progress on each ship and my distribution of victory and defeat by map but the data is too painful to gather right now.

When you have to do tradeoffs it is currently gut feeling : big shield vs. bandage? Defense perk vs. HP perk ? Long range mortar vs. swift torpedo?

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I am The Otherguy and I approve this message.
    I also think its MUCH NEEDED.

4. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I think it should just be in a stats tab you click on once in the ship menu...so you can review all of the stats for each weapon like you said hit/miss etc.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. FirnenAhead

I'm not sure about it. It would be just too much information unless the stats tab you propose counts only the last 50/100 battles or so... with that limit, it would be interesting :)

6. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

If i find the time i may mock one up and put a pic here

FirnenAhead likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What I want is, in the battle end screen, allow us to see, in a different third tab after report, ALL the details of the player's match. Can also be private, of course.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  8. FirnenAhead

That's exactly what I mean :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Satanas

Satanas New Member

Business Man
    This can be useful ⏮◼ ❙❙▶ ⏭ :)