1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve Scapping

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by benguin8, 14 Feb 2019.

Tags:
  1. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Lots of suggestions have been made to help progression in the game. Not sure why it took me 1.5 years of playing this game but it finally occurred to me that the big issue is scrapping!

The game uses lots of RNG and you have these small chances to get rarer parts from scrapping. I don't disagree with that but the major flaw in the scapping mechanic is that it does not AUTOMATICALLY give you some better parts. I think it should.

The game should promote that scrapping uncommon items give you rare parts. Scrapping rares give you epics and Epics should give you legendary etc. That is the natural progression so that you can upgrade your gear. This point only became clear to me now that I am leveling my legendaries. The only sure way to level legendaries is to scrap legendaries! And that is broken. Current RNG is <1% chance of getting legendary parts from scrapping an epic. Yet I see more than 1% of the players have high level legendaries. Odd too that if RNG hits, I seem to always get legendary power cells and not the parts I need. Legendary parts are also on roulette... again slim chance of getting. I can buy rare and epic parts in the shop so that is why it has never been an issue before.

I agree that scrapping a rarity should give you a good share of that ratity's parts, but it should also give you 5% of the next level every time. Keep RNG in there to give a chance of 10% or more, or some from 2 levels above.

Thoughts?

Nikkie! likes this.