1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve rail-gun cooldown perk

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Babablacksheep, 19 Apr 2018.

?

Does it need improvement

1. Yes, increase the cooldown perk effect

60.5%
  2. No, it's fine as it is

39.5%
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I agree, excannon needs a buff. Speeders with excannon+stun got double-whammied as well, cooldowns are outrageous for those dudes as well now.

2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    They simply shifted to nitro. There are rarely any speeders with stun nowadays, but basically every speeder i see rocks the excannon+flare combo. I think they’re both okay, stun was too harsh.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Agreed. Explosive Cannon still hurts like heck. Most NML Speeders are running that combo. Maybe increasing the range is good, but I'm not sure buffing the cooldown is necessary.

Stun got hit worse than the EC did.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ikr nitro is the best!

I always wanted to play enforcer, so I never used the excannon. I got it levelled before that nerf, but I soon realized it was too clunky for me. So I scrapped it xD.

But stun? Holy mother of god that nerf killed it.

A55A51N likes this.