1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Imbalanced star distribution system

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ash_ketchum, 15 Apr 2018.

1. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

I am recently facing this weird situation in battle results, I don't know exactly how 5he distribution algorithm works but there clear some issues with star distribution among allies. It happened many time with me or my battle allies who didn't get stars according to there contribution , however this happend many times but i want to enlighten this particular event where an mk6 shooter with damage contribution above 11k+ got zero star ,while a shooter with less damage contribution got higher than him, I don't know if iam missing something or this is seriously a bug.(see screenshot for more detail)

Attached Files:

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The Mk6 has probably fallen 800 points below their highest infamy level, and if so, will be subject to the infamy tanking cap, which means they’ll get less gold and sugar from the match, and also no stars. Once they rise to within 800 of their highest, they’ll receive rewards normally again.

It is a system designed to encourage players not to deliberately tank their infamy, but doesn’t always work as intended, as it is possible to lose a lot of infamy even when trying hard (especially after upgrading ship level)

3. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Thanks
    Yeah I get that, he's infamy was 500, now from this another question rises , what the hell is he doing in battle where average infamy is above 1000, I never got placed like this...[/QUOTE]