1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm leaving the bay. (update)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mr. Aussie, 28 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Yes I played with him 2 times. Speeder with golden weapons is always a good thing ;)

2. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Erm.. no :D Guess again

3. Shadow Moon!

You and me were in fleet? Or just played with or against?

4. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Nah we just got randomly matched I'm a speeder main myself

5. Shadow Moon!

Nah man could not remember, you tell.

6. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

:Update!
    Being active on the forums and talking to you guys and seeing you all having fun has made me wanna come back to the bay.
    I think I needed some time away from the bay itself to remember it's not about winning every battle. It's about having fun with friends :)
    So, I'm coming back into the bay!
    You'll once again see me out on the bay.
    And I wanna battle with a few of you guys.
    So please comment your gamer tag and I'll add you so we can fleet :D

A55A51N likes this.
  7. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

8. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    That happened to me, went from master3 to ace then lost 1k infamy and still haven' recovered.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

Fleet often find your fleet buddy. You will get back where you were.

10. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

Same story here, lost 1000+ Infamy since last update and it’s very hard to back to 3k. The main point is that I’m penalized not receiving stars and exp (reason of leaving bay). It’s ok if Rovio changes the matchmaking system, even if in worse, but using the highest score of the old one as base for determining who is farming in the new one, is just unfair. Hope in the next update

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The first few weeks after the last update my infamy tanked as much as 750... a lot considering my high was 1750. It took a while to claw my way back, terrible teammates more often than not. I loved fleeting with 2000 infamy players because the quality of players is much better, so you get better consistency of play... and in fact I would still be top damage and kills at what was effectively 600 infamy higher than my position. Something definitely seemed fishy.

About 5 days ago it seems that things have become a lot better... matchmaking is more balanced, matches are more competitive, and win/loss streaks are much smaller. I've been able to regain most of my infamy drop in just a span of 2-3 days, and the game has been a lot more enjoyable. I don't know if Rovio made a matchmaking fix, but it feels like it to me.