1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I want Fairness on Protector quest in rivalry

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 16 Sep 2018.

1. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

I want to know when will be maked fairness for Protector quest... to all outher quests...
    Thouse ho not play 1st day... all know that Protector quest is the easyest quest in rivalry.. where u can make big contribution in easy way...
    Because Protector quest got the lowerest hit points ... and bigest contribution rewards...

For example.. if u use 5x boost and make 20k dmg u get 2k contribution points.. but if u make 20k heal...u will make more then 2k contribution without using 5x boost..

One thing that i see every rivalry is... that I start making quests from 1st min that rivarly start... i make more then half quests used 60.. 5x boosts + VIP can make 3 quests at the same time.... and i get 200k contribution till board 5. And played already 6h battle by battle... now on board 5... we get protector quest...
    And one guy ho play only with fixer.. and got 0 contribution till board 5... start to make protector quest... and make it done in 3h alone... and get 400k contribution....only on one protector quest... THEN WHERE THA F*CK IS FAIRNESS... pluss i not stoped played... and after 3h when he maked just one protector quest he got 400k contribution but i get only 300k and 30 maked quests.... at thease moments i get so hot heartbeat... that i trow my phone ... and break it on wall already 5th time....

So let's start to think about it...
    AND MAKE PROTECTOR QUEST SAME AS DMG DEALER... same hit points same rewards...

Our i will start to ask Rovio a compensation for my breaked phones...

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

LOL

AntiHero and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

On a sidenote... Protector quests are bae
    Screenshot_2018-09-13-03-01-35.png

4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

There are two sides to the coin for me.
    Is the protector quest extremely generous in its rewards? Yes, absolutely. I don’t think anyone would argue otherwise.

But, once that’s complete, a fixer has a very limited number of quests they can contribute towards in a significant way. If it was made equal in rewards to the others then fixers would be at great risk of being kicked from their guilds for low contribution. And so this would be unfair.

So I don’t think you can look at this problem in isolation. There are related issues that must be addressed to make fixer a valid ship for guild rivalry. These would all need to be solved at the same time.

Until then, I’m happy for fixers to cash in on protector to maintain the balance of ships within a guild.

5. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I echo @YerJokinArnYer. After they ruined the way in which a fixer contributes, the protector is the only quest that grants us any real reward. If we want to contribute beyond that we have no choice but to change ships and that's provided you have another battle ready ship in reserve. I'm one who unfortunately doesn't have that luxury.

What the OP has missed in their post are a few basic facts for fixer quests.

• Fixers represent about 10% of the player population.
    • The quest requirement matches the low representation.
    • Fixers only quest competition is another fixer.
    Sure the fixer will get a boost when a protector quest raises its head but we can't contribute jack without one. Imagine how useless you'll feel when the 10% has to heal at the same damage output rate of the 90%.