1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to talk about something serous to me...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 21 Nov 2017.

1. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

my guild is heaps good so i do the raffle heaps and get heaps of useless epic perks which i sell. money isnt the problem
    i admit i have been trying to lvl my weapons, but they are all max now (of what my lvl lets me)
    ill save my sugar

2. I am a SAILOR

I am a SAILOR New Member

3. I am a SAILOR

I am a SAILOR New Member

man thats heck of a jump. Btw are u a f2p too???

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Aye. No shiny big epics, see? Also, watch this...
    My progression spotlight from the Best Of You. Feast yer eyes, m8!

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  5. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

See i started 3 months ago and i am still in school with studies. I am f2p. But i did level up fast. I have a youtube channel so most of the time i just edit my videos. Still i am mk 4 enfo. I play once a day for 1 match. FOR SUGAR try to finish quests and now due to update you get exp in battle. So just try fix in which you get best battle rewards. You will do fine.;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

Its not your fault its the games system wether you are good or bad you will have a match/win ratio of around 50 % :(. I know its not fair as those who are not good enough also gains infamy and those who are good can't gain infamy ( your case ) so the only thing u can do is to either guide your team by using the commands or either do that much damage that u dont leave anything for your team .

And for the epic wepons U see its cause of money or they intentionally decreases there infamy so they can help there guild with questes.
    Hope it helped :cool:.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.