1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help! Shooter mk2 or fixer mk 2?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Nick _campbell, 2 Jun 2017.

1. Nick _campbell

Nick _campbell New Member

I have both the shooter mk2 and the fixer mk2 and i was wondering which one i should use bc one does more damage but the other heals other teammates

2. Steven

Steven Active Member

I think that all depends on what kinda player u want to be.....

3. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Play whatever you like most and makes you happy
    Every class is important in its own way!

4. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

At mk2 it doesn't matter, play both and see which style you are better at. When u can move to mk3 make a choice based on the items at your disposal. Typically good fixer items are harder to get so I'd say shooter until mk4 while you build up inventory.
    Mk2 is the best time to try all ships and develop your player style and skill. I personally cannot figure out how to play speeder and enforcer even at mk5 and I'm not the best skilled healer so I stick to shooter and defender unless it's for a quest thing.

5. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Depends on the RNG youve been victim to and what has dropped for you... what items do you have? I got lucky and got epic heal pulse in a 15star box rhe first week i played. So, it depends on what items and weapons youve found so far. That will dictate what ship youre forc2d to use.