1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I got an idea for a yellow item!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Franklord, 10 May 2017.

1. Franklord

Franklord New Member

Guys:
    Ever thought about something like a wavemaker? I think it would be a good idea. Generating a mini wave at your desired direction with the hieght of a boat and the width of two boats would be cool. It will have some defensive values, as you can hide behind it or use it to block a slow projectile; and it would be even better if it can shove boats away-that is, accelerating maybe a friendly, or pushing a hostile away from you.

Let me hear your thoughts on this!

2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Cool and unique! I like it.

3. HeWhoHasCake

HeWhoHasCake New Member

Definitely an interesting idea, but there are a few reasons why this will probably never be implemented:
    1. From a programmer's viewpoint, this would be basically impossible to efficiently implement.
    2. There are ideas that are much easier to implement. If this were implemented, it'd almost definitely be after those.