1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I actually got oneshot by a sniper cannon.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by achillesRising, 29 Mar 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No! Look at the speeder in your second screenshot! He literally was exposed to your whole team when he fired! I want to see this battle of yours, do you have the match tag?

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Every whale ever: git gud

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Woah, actual stats? Considering this disproves every anti-Sniper post, it would be worth explaining a little more. For example, do you always have all 3 equipped? What are their levels and perks?

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oi oi, don't bring me into this:p

5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I can't give you 100% accurate stats because I shelved the shooter at some point. But they were all R-25ish and they all had a hodge-podge of perks except the sniper which had some nice epic crit perks in it. Within some reasonable room for error, I'd class them as similar.

Yes, these weapons were only ever used on the shooter and always together. That's why I thought it'd be handy. What is true, however, is that I untrained the sniper talents in favor of BC so I lost some crit percentage. The sniper reasonably should get some bump for that.

6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Don't worry when you level up your ship it will take two sniper shots to kill you.