1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m new and used a swear word in my first thread - need advice

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Hulk13, 24 Nov 2017.

1. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

How is this weapon lottery works???
    I had my first legendary weapon today and guess what it is - napalm. For all the money I put in this game all I got is CRAP!!!
    I have epic blast cannon and epic explosive cannon at 10 for ages!!! Am I blacklisted or what?? Is that the formula you guys use to make people spend more and more?

Last edited: 24 Nov 2017
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Was that title change necessary? He's just stressed lol. No need to troll him

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Instead of editing my post you can give me an answer

Joey who likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

The system behind what you get and don't get is called RNG. Random Number Generator. Long story short, whatever you get from combining items or opening crates is 100% random

5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Good lord!! people Are getting mortars and you are unhappy with Naplam.Search porthos and HXD moonbox in youtube .I would take naplam any day

BTW what is your burnice lvl ?

6. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

I really want to believe in this, but I am lvl 36...

7. Babablacksheep

There you go,Watch all three.The user pulled 70k damage in 2nd video

8. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Its just at lvl 11 but I never worked on it

9. Babablacksheep

I think it leveling up burnice will improve the Naplam efficacy to a great extent.I dont remember exact levels,But! From what i know a maxed out burnice imparts +120% damage to naplam.Would have shared more details,But currently i have game uninstalled

10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Hulk13 likes this.
  11. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Thanks for the videos, I was so disappointed with that weapon and watching them make feel little better.

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Yup. ;)
    120% more dmg, and 15% faster reload. :)

Babablacksheep and Hulk13 like this.
  13. Babablacksheep

Some facts about naplam

1) Can be used to cover mines and torp (see the moonbox and porthos video,They use naplam to hide the traps and porthos also takes burn advantage to assist his canon)

2)When you have fixer,You can establish blocks in narrow spaces and prevent the advent of teams.Giving teammates time to heal

3)It Does not break stun and frost.So freely use it on stunned and frosted enemies

4)Breaks tesla shield if hit in centre and damage penitrates if a yellow boat passes with tesla shield ON

5)Probably the Highest DPS of all weapons

The main downside is Range---So Use all three range perks on naplam.

Glad i could be of help to you @Hulk13 ,I played 11k games and got a leggy mortar,So did 3 other F2P nightmare speeders(I m in ace league tho).Well this weapon atleast is much more useful than mortar;):);)

14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Thread name editing was epic:p:D
    Don't be upset that legendary napalm is fire from hell it can melt any ship. You should be happy it wasn't a standard cannon mine or any sort of mortar.

Nikkie!, ThatOnion and The Otherguy like this.
  15. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. vis1234567899

I differ in opinion, i play speeder ( not very good though) but i would still choose mortar over napalm, my favourite trick is weaving through unfriends while hitting the ones quite far away with big Bertha then getting ones closer to me with blast cannon, low kills but high damage overall method. Also i have never used napalm:oops:

17. Babablacksheep

Your perspective will change when you will rise in infamy and experience.I would never use are mortar on speeder tho,Niether Naplam

With naplam its you who decide where unfriends go,Very unpredictable weapon but believe me if everyone learns to use it forum would be filled with nerf naplam requests

18. vis1234567899

Well primarily i use mortar on speeder is as i dont have any other good weapons, something to do with me building a combo then getting angry and scrapping so i lose all my valuable sugar. Also i used to be an epic mortar shooter, i got to 1200 infamy in 1000 battles. 1500 battles on i still havent got past that limit:cool:. I seem to be doing an Otherguy routine

19. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Nikkie!, Hulk13 and The Otherguy like this.
  20. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Upgrade every napalm you get rare or better. Slap three napalms on shooter and you'll be the first guy everyone is looking for to kill

The Otherguy likes this.