1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HP-Ssssssssssssss should be ban

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mr. Patel, 22 Jan 2019.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

here is the thousand 9 guy playing pretty normally too and getting a kill or two

so maybe they just troll/bot/5yearoldplay in casual or events but not ranked?

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Yes,they are not going to do this in ranked battle.

Nikkie!, Help I Cant Swim and R4Z0R like this.
  3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I don’t think that bots have gender. Just say it.

When I first see this thread my first thought is name shaming, but I feel this shaming is justified because I also think that botting should result in a ban. The idea of playing terribly or however you want in events and casual is totally fine with me, but that’s only if you are actually playing the game. I’ve never heard of a game allowing bots to farm their games, it’s one of, if not the most, common way to be banned from any game. It completely ruins the game, I hope that this is deal with swiftly and harshly.

4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I think the fact that absolutely nothing has been done as of yet speaks pretty clearly. The Devs look like they've abandoned these forums now, and focussing more on Discord.

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Can assure you they haven't abandoned the forums and these players certainly havent gone un-noticed ;)

6. Aether_Zero

You can see where we're coming from though... Haven't seen any Devs online for a while either. It's just frustrating is all tbh.

Nikkie!, Ash KOT and R4Z0R like this.
  7. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

so tru tho... no dev appearances except for the occasional patch note...

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

It’s been that way for a long time now, but recently we have been getting some pretty nice updates so I’ll let them use their resources there :) also Zeus has been keeping up with the suggestions on discord, so their presence isn’t nonexistent, just feels that way on forums :/ but it sure is fun when they join in on the fun here XD I wish it could be like that all the time.

Nikkie! and Aether_Zero like this.
  9. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, what now (PM me if answering will just get deleted/edited)?

Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

They are very active. But they rely on the forum MVPs to moderate the forum and relay the most important information back to them.

I can also confirm that the devs have indeed banned at least one of these guys! It's a start.

11. Aether_Zero

Fair enough. As the MVP's seem to be pretty good all around, I haven't got an issue with that. It's just the Devs used to be more visible on the forums - popping up and answering questions in threads... It made us feel like they cared (well, I felt it anyway lol)

Nikkie! likes this.
  12. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Great,it's a start,but... still not ended,HP9999...(aka lIIIlIIIlIIIlIII) and another guild member were just fighting with other players in the chat room.Posting their comments,try to turn their behaviors become the behaviors that is allowed in the game.

Nikkie! likes this.
  13. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Nikkie! likes this.