1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to survive 1300 infamy in a Mk 2 shooter?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Linh Hoang, 17 May 2017.

1. Linh Hoang

Linh Hoang New Member

Hi, i just played this game for 2 weeks, haven't paid anything yet. Now i'm in challenger league III with 1300 infamy. I only have a shooter MK2 with 1217 health, so since the 900 i have to rely on team mate for winning ( every match i can only cause from 1000 to 2500 damage ). Too many strong enemies, even speeders have more health than me and i even see a player have legendary fire cannon (thanks god he is on my side). What should i do now? My play style is hit and run.
    My weapons:
    -UC sniper cannon lv20
    -R cannon lv 10
    -E blast cannon lv 8
    -R shield lv 10

Thank guys.

2. Razerx100

Razerx100 Member

Lol. Easy. Keep on playing, forget about infamy. Drop, rise, drop, rise until you have MK3 Shooter. I think you can stay in 1100-1300 range hopefully with a bit of luck and skill