1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make the Battle Bay Great

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F.QTR, 24 Mar 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    new kind of boat , bro , we need it

2. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Mortar are not so effective at high infamy. Every boat is faster enough to evade them (even defenders)

*JAWS* likes this.
  3. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    I can do crazy dmg with big breta why because it’s a big dmg mortar it’s about predicting enemy move

4. lelemassa1

lelemassa1 New Member

i agree all expecially 8. but the legendary must stay very rare or in a few times we may need a next level items if all have too many legendary

5. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    What 8 the tournaments ?

Leg 24 is worst the epic 50 few only got even lvl11

6. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    +1
    Agree with most of the points, but guess devs are already working on some of them (maybe).
    Every update with a new feature should lookout for everybody.
    So let me Prioritize your suggestions in what could be done first -
    New maps, new weapons, and new higher tier ships or weapons though undoubtedly are good, (even i want them right now) require a lot of balancing (as in other games too) and testing. Its great if they bring in new stuff, but hopefully with the right economical balance in the bay (do not want underpowered/op posts).

Also it will cater much to the upper classes and it will hardly be much of a change for the newbies. For them every item is new and left to be experienced with, every map is new and needs accustomizing, + not all have max t5s and mk6-7s etc. (Also it'll only bring more posts of how difficult it is at the beginner's edge)

On the other hand some simple changes you mentioned can be drawn out easily, such as increasing max guild members to 30-35.
    Another easy change would be to reduce guild rivalry time to once per season (maybe one week or lesser, 5 days as you said would work too). The questing should not be 24x7x365x(your life), it definitely needs a break to let players relax over and focus and get ready when rivalry comes as it should be.

And then some changes you mentioned are a good way to end up in the next update's 'balancing' part -
    Defenders with their hitbox size reduced.
    Std. Mortar buff or given some speciality for more usage. Along with other underused weapons.

And yes guild wars should be there. More like definitely now that custom battles are possible. (May be set it up in a way like sometimes the guild rivalry appears as questing rivalry, sometimes as a series of 5v5 matches?) While baewatch are organizing them and doing a decent job, it should be less difficult to organize it as an in-game competition, where the minimum requirement would be 5 online players from the 2 guilds each to start a battle.
    It will definitely promote interest and regenerate guild importance.

USS_ironsides and *JAWS* like this.
  7. lelemassa1

lelemassa1 New Member

tournament and challenge both

8. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Increasing lvl will only be a call for nerf of pretty balanced weapons moreover it wouldn't change the gameplay.
    We need new items and new combos to revive fun in game.
    For me using flare + canon combo then nitroing away isn't fun anymore.
    We need items maps and modes.
    Remember when repair bolt was added it changed fixer gameplay a lot or fun people had when wayward pains was added?
    We need that

*JAWS* likes this.
  9. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

tell me more.jpg

10. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    This is only today in 6 hours and 49 minutes I did 61.5m mortars dmg. For me big breta is a beast I like ballpark too

Attached Files:

11. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    People know I don’t need a frost to kill you with a mortars I can hit yellow too it just predicting enemy move the issue is standard mortar it doesn’t do a thing even centers it is worthless. I can show you many games with big Brest or ballpark 60k+ you can check also my channel F.QTR on youtube I don’t post a lot but working on it.

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You didn't do 61.5M mortar damage if you used boosts and mortars. Max boosts would be 100x contribution (10x mortars, 5x boosts, 2x fleeted), so you could have done a minimum of 615k damage to complete that quest.

That is still a lot of damage with mortars, but it is not 61.5 million damage. :p

13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

And I've played against you before. Good player, although I don't remember specifics. But if I remembered the name, then you are good. haha

14. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    I guess i played with you once too.
    IMG_20180325_194843.jpg
    Nice when forum members meet : )

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  15. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Haha yea I remember this game. As soon as I saw your name I said "Yes!" and "Follow Blood Raven". I knew we had that one in the bag, even with me using my little ballpark. Haha. I've been actively trying to friend request and even recruit any forum members I run into.

Now I need to find my video of me killing Chris. ;)

Blood Raven likes this.
  16. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    It’s 878,571 dmg in less than 7 hours

17. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That's impressive. Lemme have dat Big Berta. I could barely do a tenth of that with my t2 epic ballpark and standard.

18. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    I can do also with pallbark but big breta is a beast.

But that is the point mortars are useless only big breta does dmg and I need two so I can force the other team to take one when they run from the other one. Standard mortar is a joke I wish they just remove it.

Attached Files:

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  19. ¤¥ØŁNI€R¤

¤¥ØŁNI€R¤ Member

Currently an internet troll
  20. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Jeez. I'll take the standard mortars off your hands ;) our guild constantly gets quests for them.