1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make BB great again

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 25 Apr 2018.

?

Do u think noob mactchmaking is balanced

1. No

2. Nope.avi

3. Yes because im not skilled and i like bein a d.....k head

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Look(sorry miika for earlier i just get out of my nerves verry easily/bulgarian problems)we dont get new players just because these mk5 and mk6 shooters wkth their t4 epic gear r atacking the poor mk2 noibs who die in 1 or 3 hits maximum,so illshow u de wae...i mean ill show you what needs 2 be done

1.improve the noob matchmaking,and dont say mk5 ships with mk2 ships is balanced...basicly the mk2 ships r just harmless spectators...just make the matchmaking based on imfamy and ship tier...simple and fair

2.add more items/o ku aded repair bolt(r.i.p. lunchbox trower)we need new things now...like items for SPESIFIC ship...like shield dat gives 5%more of its hp when equiped by defender...ect..k5ems with boost

3.add cosmetics/if u add dis,i belive ull get more monet out of this,plus i can finaly see my beloved paint combo...orange with black stripes(ohhh yes papi dat is blyadifull)

4.add story mode/this game looks from the begining verry like singke player game with multiplayer mode...but i was whrong...and to be honest...pve or story mode will be VERRY cood adition to the game(plus mor epeople will be atracted as well!)

5.nerf shooter/ok i know ull say this ship is balanced...but it isnt...sholter is NOT A defendrr...like mk6 shooter has over 9k hp...like what is dis?!defsnded should have that much minimum!DEFENDER MUST BE A TANK DAMIT!!!

6.dont nerf sniper/lol that is not rly an idea,but you reader/victim...stop whining and start improvising,ur probably all mortar user/al torp user (if u r one of them,go to hell and rot in ashez)and make ur own...is not that hard(well for me it is it took me months to get my sweet epic baby to t3 eith nice perks)

7.remove offers/no1 takes them and no1 will...remove the feature...is pointless

8.add moremusic/variety is always nice...am i rite guys?

9.add new ship(buffer)/i already said it somewhere in the jungle of the forums...but il lsay it again,we need another support ship(buffer)stats:same hp as fixer,5%less agility points from shooter(it is always different...das y i use % for this)it will be basicly same slot points...for mk6 is:2 slots with 3 points,3 orange(the items for buffer will be in orang)woth 5 points,1 yelo with 1 point and 2 blu with 2 points(or however is for mk6 fixer idk and il probablywill never know)
    What this ship does:gives boosts like:speed boost,damage boost,damage reduction boost(reduces fite dmg and fire duration/only possible trou skill tree/)the buff ktems can be like a pulse,a bolt,and maybie like a mortar(note:needs direct hit for maximum efectivness)also the buffs will stay for couple of seconds and later they will vanish(if not,this shipl will be insane)also when the buffer is destroyel...all buffs that are still working on its allies and on ktself will disapear instantly

PS:fix defender hotbox,lots of players had experienced it,and dey still will,so listen to them and fix it

super_sonic181 likes this.
  2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

We need more no.of players now to fix the matchmaking problem,isn't it?

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    As an mk2 at 1130, I can say mk2s are not harmless. Dueling mk2s? Yes, they don't have the health, but long-range mk2s can go high: high enough to get to Master I! (Mk2 fixer with t2 and 3R I saw at 1800)
    Maybe one more 2-slot healing item, but nothing else. It's hard enough to get duplicates as it is.
    I have a feeling they thought about this long and hard, and are either working on it, are going to work on it, or have found out that it would mess something up, though they haven't said anything about it other than they were thing about it, so it could be either one or two...
    More game modes is probably already something they have thought about and figured out what they will do. (more or less)
    I say buff defender instead.
    It's hard to not be salty about 1/2 your health disappearing from a shot from a ship you can't even see.
    What? Why? There are many people who like and buy those offers.
    I turned of my music to better hear the sounds. So yeah.
    Yeah, not going to happen.
    The hitbox is not messed up. If you hit the rudder, it feels like it should have missed you, but it didn't. I have payed close attention to this and the devs have looked into this multiple times.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Don't worry guys, I've got this.

translate1.png

Look! @Miika, sorry for earlier. I just get out of my nerves very easily. Bulgarian problems. We don't get new players just because these Mk5 and Mk6 Shooters with their T4 Epic gear are attacking the poor Mk2 noobs who die in 1 or 3 hits maximum. So I'll show you the way. I mean I'll show you what needs to be done.

1. Improve the noob matchmaking. Don't say Mk5 ships with Mk2 ships is balanced. The Mk2 ships are basically just harmless spectators. Just make the matchmaking based on infamy and ship tier. Simple and fair.

2. Add more items. Okay, you added repair bolt (RIP lunchbox thrower). We need new things now. Items for specific ships like shields that give 5% more of it's HP when equipped by a Defender, etc. Items with boost.

3. Add cosmetics. If you add this, I believe you will get more money. Plus, I can finally see my beloved paint combination, orange with black stripes (oh yes, Papi, that is beautiful).

4. Add story mode. This game looks from the beginning like a single player game with multiplayer mode, but that is wrong. To be honest, PVE or story mode would be a very good addition to the game. Plus more people will be attracted as well.

5. Nerf Shooter. Okay, I know you will say this ship is balanced, but it isn't. Shooter is not a Defender. Mk6 Shooter has over 9k HP. What is this? Defenders should have that much at a minimum. Defender must be a tank! Dammit!

6. Don't nerf Sniper Cannon. Laugh out loud! That is not really an idea, but you readers/victims need to stop whining and start improvising. You're probably all mortar or torpedo users. If you are one of them, go to hell and rot in ashes. Make your own Sniper Cannon. It's not that hard. Well, for me it took months to get my sweet Epic baby to T3 with nice perks.

7. Remove offers. No one takes them and no one will. Remove the feature. It is pointless.

8. Add more music. Variety is always nice. Am I right guys?

9. Add new ship called the Buffer. I already said it somewhere in the jungle of the forums, but I'll say it again. We need another support ship. Stats: same HP as the Fixer, 5% less agility points than Shooter (it is always different, that's why I use % for this), same slot points. For Mk6, 2 slots with 3 points, 3 orange with 5 points, 1 yellow with 1 point, and 2 blue with 2 points.
    What this ship does: it gives boosts like speed boost, damage boost, damage reduction boost (reduces fire damage and duration) through the skill tree. The buff items can be like a pulse, bolt, and, maybe, a mortar that needs direct hit for maximum effectiveness. Also, the buffs will stay for a couple of seconds. Also, when the buffer is destroyed, all buffs that are still working on it's allies and on itself will be removed.

P.S. Fix Defender hitbox. Lots of players have experienced this, and they still will experience it. So listen to them and fix it.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Now that I can read this, I'll respond to each of your points.

I highly doubt that YOU know what needs to be done.

We all know that new players are attacked by powerful ships. "Improve the noob matchmaking" is NOT A SUGGESTION. That is just a complaint. If you have an actual suggestion on HOW to improve the matchmaking, then say that. This complaint is not original at all.

Adding more items isn't going to fix anything. It would be nice, but that is not a priority. Again, this is not your original idea.

Surprise, another unoriginal idea.

Guess what this is. Another unoriginal idea.

Nerf what on Shooter? I think that you just want your Defender to be overpowered.

Why don't you stop whining about your Defender and start improvising? Take your own advice. Also, reported for hate speech.

Just because YOU don't like or buy the offers doesn't mean that they should remove them. Lots of people buy them, including myself.

Not a priority.

I like the idea of a stat-buffing supporter ship. I've read this before you were on the forums though.

Hitbox is fine. Learn to dodge. Stop whining and complaining. Start improvising.

6. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    GODDAMIT OL MAN LEME TALK DAMIT!!!I WANNA TALK ME WHEY XD

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

talking about.gif

8. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    Let me talk !e own language...improvise,understand,enjoy s...t grammar

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

spanish.gif

10. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That was the most legible thing you've written yet! Somebody's showing improvement!

12. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    Ukno I prefer to take 9999999 sniper crit hits in my life...rather 2big torpedo's...if u gonna face me...face me like a man...with cannons....now that's how men fight

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  13. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    Dude r u making fun of me?that is not funny....I got tired from every1make jokes about me(well in real life...not in the forums...yet)

14. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

So I’m gonna close this one I think it’s been pretty much answered !

Ps: You may also want to reconsider using phrases like making anything “great again” in thread topics, it might not sound inviting! Just a thought. I might be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.