1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to block certain users in forums?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kalbs, 25 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I get that there's sooo many better players than us. We acknowledge it. However, if they won't show themselves and help people, it's the job of the less experienced players to pool their knowledge of the game and help newbies.

Did you know that the most experienced and arguably the strongest player in BB doesn't even have a forum account? Imagine how much help it could be to have him here.

Experience isn't everything. It's the helping spirit that really matters:)

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Late to the party but ... yeah, MVPs are here to help and have been doing so very well.

It would be contrary to their purpose if you could block them.

Just ignore what you don’t like. This is a Forum and you are bound to read things you don’t agree with.

No MVP has been insulting or otherwise disturbing our community-

So I’m closing this thread now. If you have any complaints to raise, raise them with me personally- creating a thread to discuss arbitrary blocking helpful people is not the right way to go.

vis1234567899 and Mr. Chompers like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.