1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to block certain users in forums?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kalbs, 25 Dec 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

It's caffeinated chris

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    ;);););)

vis1234567899 and Rinse & Repeat like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

4. TheFixer27

A boat
    Wow you're such a bad guy:mad: @Babablacksheep :p

vis1234567899 and Babablacksheep like this.
  5. Babablacksheep

jealous! dude what you talking about lol. i dont aspire to become good hall monitor :D:D

vis1234567899 and TheFixer27 like this.
  6. TheFixer27

A boat

7. Stalie

Stalie Member

I also feel like the MVP's are just taking the side of the developers to get into their good books ?

Hi
    I posted the ads downloading issue but was told by the "otherguy" that he like the ads??? Totally contradicts whatI was trying to say, and instead of being our voice he actually gave the developers a reason to implement more ads???
    So my question to a MVP like that is why are you so spine less? am I the only person in the game that thinks that ads are bad for the game, and that it slows my game down? You'll find that there are many players that feels the same, and we've complained about this in the forum, so why do you then say ads are a good thing? And there should be more ads? Go watch TV if you want ads!
    I'm here to play a game and throwing ads in my face about stupid kids toys and other games are not going to encourage me to play the game further!
    So if you are going to give advice then please either support our voice or skip to the next forum where you can actually contribute!
    Some MVPs just reply so they can get more forum points to be the "most active MVP" lol really ???
    My main question to them MVPs are
    What are your infamy levels how many battles have toy won? How many kills have you made? Because is rather irrelevant for a MVP with infamy of 1000 to give advice to players in ace or nightmare league!
    And again how can a MVP with 2000 attacks on their name give ibe advice to players with 10k attacks?
    Just cause you're an MVP doesn't mean you're right! It's your opinion and your opinion only counts based on your experience. And if you don't have any ingame experience apart from clicking reply and "liking" on forum pages then your opinion is non valid
    Thx

Kalbs and Babablacksheep like this.
  8. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

The forums are seperate from the game so infamy doesnt count in the MVP selection process, devs and moderators choose the best people they feel would do well in the game. Also they dont have to always support u , and they have opinions too. The Otherguy probably does not disagree completely but if he likes the ads then he has, u dont need an MVP to get ur point across, u need lots of people to agree with u. MVPs werent made just for us to voice our opinions but also to aid devs. These guys are more active than most people and just because none of them are at nightmare doesnt mean anything as most of player base on these forums are master or lower. Also have u even checked their infamy or attacks. And who doesnt want to get the most replies on the forum?

The Otherguy and Stalie like this.
  9. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lol this. I cringe every time I see one.

vis1234567899 and Stalie like this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

MVPs are not keyboard warriors. Meet me in the arena, I won't go down without a fight even if you are NM. I'm Ace 2. 4k battles, have played all ships, mastered almost every weapon and utility tool in the game. NOT a kiddie fighting bots. I fight mk6s with legendary weapons every day.

And no. Likes and replies don't matter to us. In case you didn't notice, every MVP was previously a well-known member, we don't need them to improve our status on the forum(if there even is such a thing). Calling the otherguy spineless... He's a guildmate. A pretty able speeder, held down by gear and a desire to play every ship in the game though he's F2P. Also, he's been against devs a lot of times. He's given a ton of suggestions. Some of them have made the game all the better for them. So no. Don't bash MVPs. Just because they disagree doen't mean they aren't allowed to have a voice. It's time one of us had an answer to y'all.

We don't curry favour with the devs. We don't support a cause blindly. Everyone in the forum has a voice, from the "newbies" with 1 battle done, to the world's best BB players. And MVPs are here to make sure that voice is heard. @The Otherguy 's opinion is his opinion. Call it what you will.

11. Stalie

Stalie Member

Thanks for your replies!
    As long as the support are constructive and helpful we won't mind.
    But don't go and contradict something when we do raise an issue!
    My opinions are also based on other games I've played with some being top earning and also mist downloaded games ever.
    So to play this game with ads and with lag is rather disappointing.
    And that's my opinion,
    and I'd like the devs to match the top games out there! And make this a really good game,
    But due to poor support and low level replies I'm shocked to see the amount of complaints on this forum.

The Otherguy and vis1234567899 like this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I believe @The Otherguy pointed out that a third party(Unity ads) is responsible for all the ads. I abstained from commenting because of my limited knowledge on the subject. However, without looking at anything else, I can say that the devs should find a way to prevent ad downloading while a battle is on. I can see how this might affect performance on slow connections, however, I do not watch ads at all, so maybe I haven't experienced the lag. That is why I did not reply.

13. vis1234567899

I really feel that 50 percent more battle rewards are of no use so i dont watch ads and I have a slow connection all the time so i cant be bothered to spend time watching ads

Stalie and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. Babablacksheep

i feel like this MVP thing is altogether unnecessary,for what i know the people having deepest knowledge of the game are not MVPs(That wouldnt be me!).idk how mvps are selected,but it sure should be in their favour ,because i have asked a few good players in game and the arent happy about it either!

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Sorry for the mis-understanding, let me try to explain.
    I don't like ads any more than you do, but since they aren't pop-ups and side-bar ads, and since you can choose whether you see them or not, I don't mind them, as they help me progress.
    That would make me so mad. Unless it gave a free re-roll for guild quests. Then I wouldn't mind.
    Ads aren't the good thing, the rewards are.
    Throwing them in your face? You have to watch ads?
    That is one thing I really like about this game, no mandatory ads.
    I do agree that pre-downloaded ads should be an option, not a fact. (Maybe a button in settings would be nice)
    Nah, I still have a streak of normal member in me, meaning I still like to be off-topic. But there is no way I will ever have more messages than AntiSnipe anymore. I don't even try.
    We aren't here to give advice, we're here to help with game mechanics and sorting out bugs. :)
    Which is why we DO have more experience than that. The devs were careful when they picked their helper. And I think they did very well. (I can't rightly judge whether picking me was a good idea or not)
    You're welcome. :)
    Yeah, there was a time when they (unity ads) Went glitchy and left a lot of players without ads. About 4 threads popped up blaming Rovio for favoring the P2W and none came up cheering.

16. vis1234567899

unfortunately most of the player base are noobs so as battle bay forum is fair, it is easy to seethat more intermediate level players would be choosen as MVPs
    Me however am hoping to be in yellow ( opposite of purple) as a MUP with the U for useless lol

17. Babablacksheep

other guy is arrogant

vis1234567899 likes this.
  18. vis1234567899

are u just changing the quotes now lol

Babablacksheep likes this.
  19. Babablacksheep

The other guy likes this comment,remove the like dude.let me hate you!

vis1234567899 and The Otherguy like this.
  20. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I liked it because I don't understand it enough to reply, but I respect your opinion. ;)

vis1234567899 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.