1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How much infamy have you unintentionally dropped?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kalbs, 21 Jun 2017.

1. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I've lost 3 to 400 infamy several times in the weeks I have played. Seems like a pattern. There is no doubt I do stupid things that get me killed or hurt the team. I just try and learn from those mistakes and hit "battle" again.

2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Hahaha, broke 1600, then lost 13 straight matches. Hope I don't get banned, the last thing I ever wanted was to lose hard earned infamy.

3. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

Just stop playing for a day, it sort of helps for me

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Might as well revive this thread cause right now I'm 480 fucking points down. Nothing in the last 2 days seem to help either.
    Changed weapons, changed ships, tried changing controls. Almost every battle the team has seemed to be just overwhelmed.

So I'm just gonna play Snoopy Pop for awhile :-(

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Every ban is rightfully deserved. The devs will check your recent battles and watch them to see if you were in fact constantly losing on purpose. This is the case if you are constantly reported. So no worries :p

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Ive had a couple big drops, i think i lost close to 800 once, from 3100 down to 2300

Just recently ive gone from 3400 down to 2700, so thats fun.
    ugh. Coming back up though, but im going to play a new ship. Cant stand fixer right now lol

fr4nk1yn and Ultrah like this.
  7. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Same here...

behumble and fr4nk1yn like this.
  8. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I recently started using a mk4 speeder instead of my mk4 shooter. Tried my best and still dropped from 2300 to 1700. I've since climbed back to 2100 now that I've gotten the hang of the speeder play style.

9. NoMercy101

NoMercy101 New Member

Dropped from 1000 to 400 which really sucked because it took me a week and a half just to climb back up

10. NoMercy101

NoMercy101 New Member

I am wondering how you got that high with a mk4 speeder because ever since I got my mk 4 I went from 1000 to 1400 which was very small. I use tier 2 and 1 rares should I be aiming for more epics or is it some thing else that I am missing

11. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Well I got that high because I am a very good shooter in my opinion (2300+ max infamy at mk4).
    Do NOT aim for epics. Only go for rares. Rares will get you to Nightmare league, then you can look at using Epics. Just practise man. It is REALLY hard to climb that high in a mk4 now because you start vsing mk5 ships at approx 1200 infamy. I reached 1500 infamy as a mk3, then when I got my mk4 shooter made it to 2300, but when I first did that climb, there were not nearly as many mk5s in that bracket, and there were FAR less legendary users.

All I can say is, never succumb to blaming your team for a loss, even if they did AFK. Always review your match and look at what you could have done better, and what decisions either made or broke your ability to win that match. I am constantly criticizing my decisions throughout a battle, figuring out what I did wrong or right. Do the same, and you'll find yourself climbing a lot more. Especially once you find a play style that works for you.

KURNI likes this.
  12. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I actually tend to over criticize myself, it started off with just trying to avoid what I did wrong a second time. But for me, it went out of control. I got really frustrated and started blaming myself for every single loss (even though the majority of the time it wasn't my fault). And pair that with my anxiety, that caused me to do worse. So advise to everyone: play to win, but don't take it too seriously.

Ultrah likes this.
  13. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Last week I had my worst ever drop from 2799 to 1887 in just 2 days. There was no teamwork no chemistry with most of the teams, for whatever reason I just couldn’t win, to the extend that I received no star and reduced gold/sugar when I was at 1950 and below. Took me about a week to get back up to 2500 :mad:

Ultrah and Uerguy like this.
  14. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

That may be due to the cockroach phenomenon

behumble likes this.
  15. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

So it seems quite a few of us have dropped infamy non intentionally this week. I'm not sure what's the reason (seal clubber, floaters, bad team players) but I have decided to not look at infamy and just enjoy the game whether I win or loose. But I do feel in general I have lost the desire to play for infamy. I just do my quest and trainings. PS : Btw I have dropped around 500 infamy from 2000 odd to 1500. Can't seem to climb over 1700 no matter how I hard I try

16. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

legend lol, spread it like da nutella

Uerguy likes this.
  17. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Can't have enough of that psuedo - breakfast food

behumble likes this.
  18. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

I dropped from 2000 to 1500

19. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

How much infamy can we drop before getting banned. I'm trying a new setup and have lost about 200 infamy because new weapons aren't fully upgraded yet obviously. How long do I have?

20. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I've fallen at least 700 inf unintentionally on multiple occasions. Some time back I fell from 2700 to 2000, and more recently my infamy spiraled from 3500 to 2900.
    The rebounds are awesome though, got a 13 win streak the last time.