1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I transfer accounts via Game Center?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Juggernaut0503, 1 Jul 2017.

1. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

Disclaimer: This may be long, but bear with me

Ok, so recently I have been wanting to make a new account for Battle Bay. When I started, I downloaded Battle Bay on both my IPhone and IPad and used the same account to play. I tried to make a new account by making a new GC account and logging in, but it didn't seem to work. However, I literally (like 10 minutes ago) made an account on my IPhone 4 (which I haven't used in years), and a new account has been made with a new GC. Does anyone know how to transfer this account onto my IPad? I tried logging in with the new GC on my iPad, but that didn't work. However, when I tried that I did get this notification on my IPhone 4 (image disclosed). The notification however, does not appear on my IPad, which is a problem. Can someone please help me, I would greatly appreciate any help or advise.

Attached Files: