1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get items fast?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by learner008, 12 Jan 2018.

1. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I have noticed, I can still blow u out the water- as u are so slow- but it is quite hard with carronade.

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The Big Shield is pretty important. You’re about 1000 hp short of where you could be. Just save up some gold and buy a rare one ASAP. Even without duplicates, it’ll be on a par with your t3 Small Shield.

I’m also in a similar place to you, but have considerably more hp.
    23FE2B8D-5075-4970-8E8A-8D89E3AA6D08.png

If you want churn to items fast, then I suggest you always try to buy the rare pieces from the shop (always), and spend any extra pearls you get from battle to shave time off the shop refreshing, so you can buy more pieces. Scrap what you don’t need.

I’ve been hoarding stuff lately for guild quests, but scrapping is also an efficient way to get the stuff you want quickly. @Joey who is a compulsive scrapper, and he managed to obtain a legendary (relatively early) as f2p.

Last edited: 17 Jan 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    You guys have better yellow items than me. Nice flare + blast setup

Attached Files:

4. learner008

learner008 New Member

you are very right, i am meeting guys with huge weapons now and lot of health , hard for me to get em with my little heatlh ... GREAT ADVICE THANKS