1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I improve my Infamy?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SupremeCalamitas, 12 Jun 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I used to have a t3 rare but I scrapped it because a t2 epic was better than the rare. And I'm confident that RNGsus will give me another epic soon

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be using a explosive cannon yet unless you consider farming a legendary version of it more important than raise your infamy, right now. Explosive cannon is a endgame weapon, you should use it when Bhurt is over level 21 ;)
    PS: what's your Bhurt level?

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. SupremeCalamitas

I don't know. I'm at the level where you have the choice of -10% std cannon cooldown or +25% crit damage on sniper.

And I have 2 million on my ex cannon damage, and I am going to finish what I started ASAP

4. Rainbow Warrior

IMO until you get around here, explosive cannon is the worst cannon.
    Screenshot_20180612-172225.png

5. SupremeCalamitas

I literally have no other cannon that deals a lot of damage.

I scrap 95% of things I don't use on my speeder.

Now you know why my inventory is squeaky-clean

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  6. Rainbow Warrior

So you'll have to be patient. You already heavy 2 really good weapons for you to use on future (4, 5 months from now, I guess), you have to choose to keep using the items you already have in order to farm legendary flare gun + explosive cannon (it can be frustrating because your friends will keep raising infamy faster than you) or you can start to rebuild your boat with items that are already good on your level.
    I can be wrong, I'm a noob with a gearscore stronger than my usual adversaries ;)

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. Nooobser

Nooobser Member

Nothing.
    Your speeder loadout is surprising me, mine is always like this: Screenshot_2018-06-11-22-27-58.png

Even my inventory is a complete mess of items I saved since I started playing...

Ultrah likes this.
  8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Your flare level isn’t really that high and you don’t have fire dmg perks on your ex cannon so I would suggest using ex cannon and blast (I used this until I reached Ace and switched boats) Also use OB

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

From your setup, i would prefer to replace bandage with big shield because, as my experience using soeeder, my HP is very low without a big shield and you can easily get killed by just a few shot