1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Anglerfish [HA]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sifa, 26 Apr 2017.

1. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! We updated our first post in this thread so you can now read more information from both of our guilds:
    UpdatedThreadSmall.png

Last edited: 15 May 2017
  2. Air Effect

Air Effect New Member

I would like to join IGN: Air Effect
    I'm very active

3. amperx

amperx New Member

[UHA] member here.. just signed up for the forum. Hi :)

4. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hi, I see you already made it to the guild. Welcome!

Hey, glad to have you here in the forums too :)

5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I'm bumping your thread for you!

Sifa likes this.
  6. Principal Moo

Principal Moo New Member

I just joined the Unholy Anglerfish and I'm looking forward to being a part of the guild.

7. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

That's nice to hear, welcome! :)

8. HelloPlease

HelloPlease New Member

I currently fly the flag of the Unholy Anglerfish, but all these beautiful recruitment images are making me fiend to be in the true guild!

Whistler and Sifa like this.
  9. HelloPlease

HelloPlease New Member

Bit of feedback, The Unholy Anglerfish alliance is so dead it can be quite off-putting as a placeholder guild.

10. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Just a quick update here; due to some recent changes in my life I won't be able to actively manage the guilds at the moment. Unfortunately the support for Unholy Anglerfish has ended and even Holy Anglerfish will have to manage some time without active leadership. Will keep you updated if this is going to change in the future.

11. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Bummer:eek: I'm sure you guys will come back even stronger soon ;)

12. Paul88

Paul88 New Member

Hello Holy Anglerfish and Unholy Anglerfish, I would like to invite you and your guilds to join https://discord.me/battlebaypvp
    All are welcome

Best of luck in your battles

13. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Just a quick update now that nearly 6 months has passed since the latest post in this thread. I'll say it straight - things have been better for the Anglerfish Family :( My personal inactive season earlier timed just when the guild quests had arrived to the Bay, and naturally that had some devastating effects; many active members moved on and suddenly the Anglerfish guilds became more quiet than an oceanic trench. Now the harsh reality is that Unholy Anglerfish is dead and Holy Anglerfish is currently held in an induced coma brought on by a controlled dose of a barbiturate drug.

But somewhere beneath the thick skin, the Holy Anglerfish heart is still beating strong and waiting for the right moment to come back! Some. Day. That. Will. Happen. :mad:

[​IMG]

manueliz30 likes this.