1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me to select a Boat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 6 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Who knows maybe BITER will come on next update , then I will use the ship that capable of burning that BITER, because then the bay will be full of BITERS :cool:

CoolDownHSNA and Cryix like this.
  2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I recommend speeder, even after the nerf. Its similar to enforcer but gives you an adrenaline rush in every 1v1 shooter v speeder that you will ever have. Well, for me anyway. Try speeder, you won't regret it, whats wrong with mk5?

CoolDownHSNA, Cryix and Aswin like this.
  3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Selfish fixer is pretty fun too, nice duct tapes you have there

CoolDownHSNA, Cryix and Aswin like this.
  4. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Nothing is wrong with MK5 Speeder, it's good. I don't know maybe Speeder of Selfish Fixer. :)

Cryix likes this.
  5. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Excellent. I see u have done some healing as well, which is good ( I am on PC I can't view the replay so there isnt much to say.)
    Blast cannon is good but as someone pointed out a quick reloading weapon can help at mk5. At mk6, u can use a combo so it doesnt matter. i use a carronade on my fixer as it has a short reload time and high damage, but its range is low so I wouldnt advise using it unless you are comfortable with close range combat. Also start saving up epic dupes or even rares as the uncommon needs to be swapped out.
    Those level tapes should be able to get you to 2000 easily, but they need to upleveled afterwards to get higher. But then again, ur tapes are as just a tiny worse bit than mine, so I really can't say that you have to uplevel
    Save up dupes. I didnt save up dupes of rares thinking that I would use a pulse at mk5, but it turned out I couldn't play as well with the pulse in so I scrapped it and put an uncommon tape. I wish I had saved those rare tapes, because now RNG doesn't give me any tapes.

Also I advise getting epic perks on your items. Not cooldown ones, but the ones that increase effect. Though you could mix it up if you want and have one tape with cooldown perks and one that increases its effect.

Cryix and Aswin like this.
  6. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Humm, I will save the rare and epic taps. I may swap my blast canon with Standard Canon after leveling up my rare lvl20 canon.

Cryix likes this.
  7. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    I would advise atleast level 30 rare standard cannon as the point where u swap it in. As your tier 3 epic is more powerful than my tier 4 rare blast.Keep the blast though as for mk6, you can use it.

Cryix and Aswin like this.
  8. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Sure, at MK6 I can pair standard canon with blast

Cryix and Da Carronade King like this.
  9. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Can you show me your setup

Cryix likes this.
  10. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Uh I am on PC, I don't really have pics on here and my phone has no charge. upload_2018-5-6_13-44-32.png
    This is from two months ago, at a time when I was still maining speeder but trying out selfish fixer. I got my rare turbo to tier 4 and put in a tier 3 rare standard shield and I use an overboost now.

I just noticed something, it took me five months to get from level 1 to level 30.
    But 3-4 months later I have only progressed at one level per month. I guess its because trainings need so much sugar, and I cant supply that cause I dont play that much. Even this 3 times gold and sugar is a waste as I have exams so i can't play much, and all the sugar I am getting goes towards upleveling. I never get sugar to train.

super_sonic181, Aswin and Cryix like this.
  11. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

@Da Carronade King, I use a explo. (tier 3 rare) / grenade (tier 4 rare) (if my mind says to hve close combat), ob ( epic tier 1), repair bolt (epic tier 3), duct tape (rare tier 3), duct tape (epic tier 2), standard shield (rare tier 2) and turbo ( epic tier 2).......is it fine? :p

Da Carronade King and Aswin like this.
  12. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Repair bolt won't match with Selfish Fixer , as you have to be selfish :p

Cryix likes this.
  13. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

ya but as my repair pulse is only tier 1 epic so i use repair bolt to sometime heal my teammates

14. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Screenshot_Battle_Bay_20180424-231514.png
    This was my previous setup, sometimes I swap that Big shield with standard shield and Turbo,
    Using this setup you can heal your teammates well as well as being safe :)

Da Carronade King and Cryix like this.
  15. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Sure, but my only thinking is that grenade is kinda hard to always hit with. But if u are comfortable then its ok but I would use a cannon instead. Then comes the problem that explosive has such a long cooldown. Just use which weapon, you are most comfortable with. I dont use grenade much as my training is too low so I don't really know how it feels.

Whats your infamy? Cause in master I would recommend having ur blues at tier 3 rare atleast. Ur tapes are good, they are as strong as mine. My overboost is also tier 1 epic, the effect doesnt get that much bigger for it being worth upgrading much.
    @Cryix and @Aswin Did you know that at base strength, a level 10 epic overboost is actually stronger than a level 20 rare? So I would recommend epic. But Aswin as you already have your rare at tier 3, its already good.

And choose your talents carefully. As I use all duct tapes, it doesnt fight against anything apart from some ship HP. But pulse and duct might fight against each other in the training tree.

Cryix likes this.
  16. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Turbo with standard shield is better as you have speed. My ship is at 4k life with just a tier 3 rare standard shield with uncommon perks. Just get perks.
    I dont have tier 4 training for shields unfortunately.

Cryix likes this.
  17. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

I got one more overboost to make my overboost tier 2 epic :) and i also got a duplicate of turbo so i can make it tier 3 epic :p RNG with me :) M in master.....roaming around 1500 :( and ya my grenade do 700 damage and has more thn 50% chance to crit.....it's my best wep and m gud in aiming it so i use it :)

Edit : I use epic perks in my standard shield.....both r health perks means +300 health.....should i change thm to defence to avoid carronades.....it will help me fight against u :D

Last edited: 6 May 2018
  18. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

@Aswin, bro wht's ur infamy right now.....if it's near 1500 thn tell me ur tag....we can fleet right now :) double selfish fixers :) Da Carronade King is in Ace so i can't fleet with her

19. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Lol I am not in ace yet. I said that my infamy is usually above 2000 but I am currently just under 2000. I should be ace if it wasnt for that tier 1 uncommon tape I use, that needs to replaced.
    Give me ur tag as well and I would play with you.
    Lucky, I need that overboost dupe and now ur tier 3 epic turbo would be better than my tier 4 rare.

CoolDownHSNA and Cryix like this.
  20. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Yup, around 1500 , rage is in my Profile pic

Da Carronade King and Cryix like this.