1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help,im just a poor ytuber,and i need u

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 19 May 2018.

1. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Hello there comrade...u may know me as that "matchmaking/make def great again"nuistance
    No worries i quit protestin...is pointless...anyways...i...capitan defender needs you,to help me grow my YT channel(yes i fo have it)is been months and barely 50 subs...wich is still cool...but i need more...plus i work so hard for making good quality vids for my precious viewers...so please...if you want to make me happy...sub or just look at my meemy content

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3qn-7XtqfJvY693vSv2iRg
    Da link to me channel...i hope u will enjoy my content if you want to...
    And we will see u in de next battle...farewell,and dont let the lemon boat get behind ya!

2. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Um...