1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Carronade

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gnu, 18 Oct 2017.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

That’s not the point. I don’t care if the enemy has good perks in their shields if I don’t even hit them because a short range weapon has an arc that doesn’t allow you to hit them completely

2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

You're describing the problem that you don't know how to use it. The arc is not a problem at all. The spreading can be a problem but with some practice you learn how to deal with it. What i'm talking about is the damage of the Carronade being (heavily?) nerfed, and it affects both people who has experience using carronade and people just learning how to do it...

StrictSalmon307 and Terry Morgan like this.
  3. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Carro was able to break tesla shields. Nope not anymore so to the trash pile of useless weapons it goes. Hurry up and give me two more epic tesla shields to i can join the op double bubble club too dammit!

Turkett

4. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

yea If it has some kind of benefit against tesla shield that would be nice, right now I have to get close to enemy to use it, but it can’t even break a shield. Stupid if you ask me, and sure it’s basically a half a lot weapon against a 2slot shield but, it has no advantage at all, compared to cannon..

Cannon gets fire damage, it has the most accuracy, it can frost enemies, it doesnt spread, and it can crit!

5. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

You do know that the carronade can slow the enemy, and it's on every shot, not just a chance to slow them. It can also slow their turret. Just wish it could break bubbles better.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Something I really want is a carro perk that can cut through a percent of the target’s defense. That would definitely make it more useful.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  7. Djradnad

thanks captain obvious ‍✈️.

Expecting cpt to reply

ShipCrusherCz and R4Z0R like this.
  8. Djradnad

Hmm that was a captain on my keyboard and now it’s a plane.

R4Z0R likes this.
  9. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

Well, you were talking about how a canon can freeze and it's a major advantage over the carronade, I don't think it is considering the slow the carronade has on every shot, that's all. May be obvious, but it appeared that you overlooked it.

10. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You're welcome! :)