1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help arrow

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Eeyore, 30 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I think would be interesting to have something showing “who needs help”. I know we can see the name of who is shouting but, First thing came over my mind was an yellow arrow that points the direction of a mate that’s needing help. Should blink three times lol. Could look like the fleet mate arrow, Also moves if player changes direction.

Think that would be awesome to facilitate the support. There are sometimes in battle that you are focused aiming or supporting other mate, and don’t have much time to turn your ship arround or look fir nicknames in battle. Think this would help most players to quickly find out where, and mostly fixers.

Also, could be turned on or off on config.

2. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Cool suggestion, support

Eeyore likes this.
  3. Captain_joe

Captain_joe New Member

Yes, I think there are many good suggestions here like this one. Hopefully dev will notice and make it.

Eeyore likes this.
  4. PepeButtCrack

PepeButtCrack Member

Support!

The Otherguy and Eeyore like this.
  5. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Do they read suggestions ? LOL.
    Cuz there are tons of the here hahah dunno if they are seeing this

6. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

+1, even better would be a help bubble that appears on the top left that if you clicked it, it made your ship target theirs. Help requests require immediate and swift responses or else it is too late.

7. FangFace

FangFace New Member

I like it, thumbs up.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lol dude, they do read suggestions. I put up a thread called, "Badges and titles in-game", and they implemented it in the update!

Eeyore likes this.