1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HCTDM Event Not Granting Ship Bonus For Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MilleniumPelican, 31 Jan 2019.

1. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

When playing the event, I am only getting 1 point per win (2 points per win with small boost). I have the Defender quest selected, and I have registered wins with Defender selected as my primary boat in the shipyard, with Shooter as primary, and also with Defender being manually selected at the beginning of the match on the boat selection screen, and also selecting shooter first and using Defender second in the match. All scenarios only provide 1 point for the Defender quest.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It should only count the boat you are in when the match finishes.
    So if you do 100k damage in the defender, and then die and switch to the shooter and do 3k damage, your contributions would be 1 point for defender challenge as you finished in a shooter and 3k contributions for the weapons damage. Honestly HCTDM is the worst game mode for guild quest contributions.

3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

I think it’s a known bug that they haven’t fixed yet iirc

4. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

Is that by design? If so, that's terrible! I hope a Dev answers this.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yes that's how it is working at the moment, or at least thats how it was working during previous HC events.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Slight correction buddy - HCTDM is absolute balls. Tried playing it... Suicide mine spam speeders, napalm spam shooters, laggy as hell.... No thanks

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes it is by design. They thought it was unfair to give credit for all boats used so they use the last. IMO it should be the first boat that counts.

TheAntiSnipe, Sifa and Aether_Zero like this.