1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys which one is true

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Raissa tito safaraz, 27 May 2017.

?

Which one is the correct answer

1. Fixer must follow non-fixer

88.2%
  2. Non-fixer must follow fixer

11.8%
  1. JJf

JJf Member

Did you ask me? My ign is same as here, JJf.

2. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I got the cooldown down to 3.9 secs from talents. :)

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Guys, if you meet someone called "zenchi" or "zenci" tell him about this.

4. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

In 39 sec you can already do 7600 dmg...oh wow!

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Such skill eh? ;)
    ---
    Too the OP - No easy answer, that depends. I usually opt to follow, but I try to not gonna get myself killed in an attempt to safe a suicidal shooters thats gonna die fast anyway.

Some players are incredibly hard to fix, while others have amazing situational awareness and make the fixers job a ton easier.

@op
    If you get 0 heals from 2 fixers over a full game, you should probably consider paying more attention to what your team is doing and tunnelvision less.

ThirstySeal likes this.
  6. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

It doesn't hit 760 on average, but it does do 870-1030 when they are on fire.

Attached Files:

7. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

OMG. A LEGENDARY TIER 4 CANNON DEALS 700 DAMAGE???

8. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

from my experience as a non-fixer, it really depends on what type of fixer you have on your team and the battle scenario. if i'm playing with an aggressive strong fixer (e.g. leonut, bergster), i usually follow their lead and back them up. if i'm playing with defensive fixers (e.g. hodges, ragnarog) i tend to initiate the routes and keep tabs on their location so i can backtrack for heals when needed. if i have a relatively underdeveloped fixer, i play with the mindset of not having a fixer which means i'll be more cautious and not so gung-ho in my approach. with the current rosters in nightmare league, i basically know most of the top players and adjust my tactics based on their gameplay. the single most disruptive weapon right now is the big torpedo, always be wary of big torp users, if you're playing with a fixer, don't clump together but stay close enough for heals and stay away from walls and other debris. same strategy if you're dealing with torpedo wielding speeders... bottomline is, if you have a good fixer on your team, stay within healing distance and protect them at all costs even if it means you have to sacrifice yourself for the good of the team.

Keep on battlin'!!! Cheers :)

9. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Dang... I feel shameful that it deals almost more than my blast cannon. Sigh.......

10. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Fixer has to follow non-Fixers. Since Fixers have bad offensive capabilities, they should be devoted to helping out their team as much as possible, as opposed to going out front to do damage or worse, flanking. Remember that Pulse has a surprisingly large radius (and that if you use Duct Tape, I WILL FIND YOU). If the Fixer does a good job of shadowing his team, everything will be cool.

However
    , everyone has to be aware of where their Fixer is. At my level, I frequently see Shooters who will just abandon the Fixer for no reason, then continue to sail away from them even after taking significant damage. Since a pretty big chunk of us aren't using Speeders, please listen when I say to keep your bloodlust in check! Don't sail so far out to do damage that if you start getting focused, you can't retreat to your Fixer.

ThirstySeal likes this.
  11. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    As if fixers charge much!! :rolleyes:

It happens. But it is much more likely that a non-fixer charges the enemy without any regard to the rest of the team. So the fixer is not usually trying to decide "should I be in front." More commonly, it's "which teammate(s) is/are worth following." If you are going to peak around a corner or charge to capture when you know five guns are waiting, it doesn't matter where the fixer is.