1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

How do I join a guild?

Click the guild icon on the main screen then search for an existing guild to join, or create your own.

What happens in a guild?

Guilds are communities that you can join with people from all over the world to share stories, have a great social experience and work as a team to complete Guild Quest that grant you brilliant rewards.

What is a guild leader?

The guild leader is often the player who started the guild, although they can promote another member to leader if they wish to demote themselves to officer, or leave the guild. There can only be one guild leader.

The leader can promote guild members to officers, and can invite, accept, and deny others to the guild.

What is a guild officer?

Guild officers are appointed by the guild leader to help them lead the guild.

How do I become a guild officer?

Only the guild leader can promote guild members to officers.

What's the difference between a guild leader and officer?

Officers are appointed by the leader. The officer cannot promote other members to be officers, and they cannot kick other officers or the guild leader out of the guild.

All other rights are the same as guild leader. They can accept and decline invitations, and can kick regular members out of the guild.

As guild leader, how do I promote someone to be an officer?

Tap their name in the guild view then select 'promote to officer'.

Can i demote an officer?

Yes. Simply follow the same steps you did to promote them, then select 'demote' instead.

I am the guild leader and want to leave the guild - what do I do?

Promote another member to leader - this will make you an officer by default. You can then leave the guild.

How is the guild leaderboard score calculated?

The guild score is calculated from the infamy of the guild's members according to the following formula:
    guild-score-formula2.png
    This means that the 1st highest player gives 100% of their rating (infamy), the 2nd highest player gives 95%, the 3rd highest player 90.25%, etc, down to the 25th at ~29%.

Last edited: 21 Nov 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.