1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Rivalry & Quests

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 21 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

What are Guild Rivalries?

Each rivalry your guild will compete against five other guilds. The goal is to complete more Guild Quests than your rivals. The higher your guild ranks, the more tokens you will win. In case of a draw the guild that completed the quests first wins.

What are Guild Quests?

In the beginning of the rivalry, you are given quest to be worked on as a guild. You can select two, or as a VIP member three quests to work on simultaneously. If there is a fleet icon on top of the quest, fleeting with a guildmate is required. Once you complete the whole board another more difficult one will open.

My contribution was not added to the quest. Why?

Only battles that are won will count.

What do I earn from completing quests?

You will earn Guild Tokens from each completed quest and each completed quest board. You will also win tokens from the Guild Rivalry, based on how well your guild performed.

I did not receive my rivalry rewards. Why?

You have to have joined your current guild before the rivalry started in order to be eligible to collect the rivalry rewards.

I’m not getting tokens from completed Guild Quests. Why?

If you already claimed tokens from a board of the same difficulty in another guild you will not be able to collect them again in a different guild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.