1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GUILD RIVALRY DISASTER

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Fire*Mamma, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Fire*Mamma

Fire*Mamma New Member

Why on earth does my guild keep getting stuck against the same teams we’re losing against?! 3 of the guilds were against this week have given us crushing defeats in the last 2 weeks finishing an entire board ahead. Our rank somehow is 231 and the closest in this rivalry is 90, one being ranked 13. How is a guild ever supposed to have a chance at a win when your literally set up for failure?? What’s going on ! This just gets worse with each update!!

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It is based on number of quests done in the previous rivalry and takes the last 3 rivalries into account.
    Infamy and global ranking is not used in the calculation.
    So at some point in the last 3 rivalries, you must have done a similar number of quests as these guys.

StrictSalmon307 and GraveDragon like this.
  3. Fire*Mamma

Fire*Mamma New Member

Thank you for the clarification!! Now the rest is up to bad luck I guess. Of ALL the guilds we had to get these guys again lol

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    maybe you should act like a new guild only do board three . maybe then next week the will put guild against other low level guilds .

5. Fire*Mamma

Fire*Mamma New Member

Well we had a slow week last week only completing 47 quests so thought it’d be easier this week. But looking at the other guilds, they’ve done The same thing it seems.
    Oh well, just up our numbers and try harder I guess! No point in summing ourselves down
    Pretty determined on a win again finally so we will see how motivated my team is hahaha

6. Fire*Mamma

Fire*Mamma New Member

I’d just like to mention that this week is even worse. Put up against GENESIS ?!?! We’ve never done more than 72 and we only did that once, these guys are already at 110 this week. Seriously .... :eek::confused::mad:

7. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Counting completed quests is just stupid, it should be gear score and/or some calculation using infamy.

Your gear score is your capability of finnishig a certain amount of quests. And infamy means something near that.