1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild quest issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AcapulcoGold, 5 Oct 2017.

1. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Yes, it doesn't say anything on benefits list but you missed the point there. IF vip players CAN'T leave the match earlier, they'll lose that benefit for gold and sugar too. It still is something we do pay for so if we can't get guild quests without spectating rest of the match, we will lose this benefit and I bet my point is clear enough so you do not need to argue against this.

I don't care does they add skip possibility to only vip's but at least for them it must be added as non-vips should watch the match anyway for bigger rewards, this wouldn't bother them so much. Therefore please understand that you're now saying to remove one main benefit from vips if you demand that they must watch the match till the end.

BasedCarpen likes this.
  2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Yes..I totally understand what you're saying..that's why I said maybe they'll change it for VIP only..VIP have paid for the benefit to get sugar and gold rewards without watching ads/by exiting the game early..fair enough.
    My point IS..if they allow EVERYONE to exit early AND still get Guild contribution..gameplay WILL be affected by intentional suiciders..without a doubt.
    There was a time when people played to win and gain infamy..but since Guild Quests it's no longer the case..as we've seen by the huge amount of players making alternative accounts..AND the amount of players with Mk5 dropping to 1000 and below.
    I dunno..I just want Battle Bay to be a play to win game again..and not have to put up with players constantly using weak boats/suiciders just so they can farm Guild tokens faster.

3. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

It's absurd that you don't think people will do it..I KNOW some are already doing it..so you keep living in your dreamworld.
    As you know I've blocked you in chat because of your attempts to troll/sending multiple friend and Guild requests..and I have no wish to converse with you anymore on here.
    Take it easy.

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Try to settle down and have intelligent discourse.

So you know people who are intentionally losing and exiting early hoping their team will still win while handicapped a player even though currently they do not get credit if their team does win?

Not a very bright lot of people imo.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  5. AcapulcoGold

AcapulcoGold New Member

Hello Grim repair,
    Please can you let us know an approximate date when this problem will be fixed? I'm tired of being obliged to stay till the end of the game, I'm sure lots of vip members too are tired of it. I paid for saving time and don't lose time for full reward, I hope you'll fix it for guild rewards too.
    Please keep us in touch.

6. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

The problem should be fixed, so guild quest progress will be counted after a win, if you leave the spectate mode early.
    Yesterday we had some guild server issues - and some progress was not counted - which was only an isolated instance - might be that your experience was connected to that.

If you still experience the same problem though, let me know with an exact example timestamp/zone and replay.