1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

guild options

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Elithey, 13 Nov 2017.

?

do you want this changes to happen

1. 1st

50.0%
  2. 2nd

50.0%
  3. 3rd

25.0%
  4. 4rth

12.5%
  5. all of them

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Elithey

Elithey New Member

Well as a leader of OneHand Guild .. i have seen many things that needs to be added to guild list like
    1- Why i cant see who's online and who's offline through guild list why i have to add all those members to know who is active
    2- why i have to add all my guild mates to just can fleet with them why there is no fleet option through guild list
    3- why there is no co-leader what if i left the game there must be one control the officers also.
    4-please make a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 option in smaller maps ... 5 vs 5 are so laggy this might make lag become lower

Ian and The Grim Repair like this.
  2. Firediddler

Firediddler New Member

I agree with all them but the 4th i think they should my the option for 2 vs 2 i think that would be awesome

Elithey likes this.
  3. Elithey

Elithey New Member

Hope they do it .. lets vote for it

4. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

I really think the first two items are very impprtant and Rovio should give them a high priority.

I also would like to add the following three items:

1. Listing in the guild rooster how much each member has contributed to the guild quests.
    2. Listing in the guild rooster when a guild member was last online.
    3. Automatically add guild members to the friends list.

Remember, this is not because guild leaders like to spy on guild members, but as a guild leader you have to manage you members. Right now, it is very hard to find out if half of your guild members have already quit the game. And sometimes, you just want to know when your guild comrades are online.

Elithey likes this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The first one already exists?
    You can click on a quest to see who has contributed what, or you can look at an overview of the current rivalry and see who has acquired the most points.

Elithey likes this.
  6. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

Well, you want me to go through all the quests, writing down names and their contribution and then finally sum it up - just to get an overview?
    The overview of the rivalry just gives me the total of achieved points. That's not what I want.

Elithey likes this.
  7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I dont want you to do anything, was just trying to help.
    So when you say you want a list of who contributed what, how do you think it should be presented?
    The current system does give you a good overview to an extent, but it does not weight the boards properly.
    If they did:
    Board 1: Points x 1
    Board 2: Points x 2
    Board 3: Points x 3
    etc

This would give you a much better overview of who has grinded their ass off as its very easy to stack points on board 1, and much slower later on in the boards.

Elithey likes this.
  8. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

The quests itself give you a number of guild badges each contributor has generated. For me, it would be sufficient to just add them up. I don't need the quests to weightened.
    Yes, it is true that some quests are harder to achieve, but it is also true that not everybody has all the items (& ship types) needed to add to the different quests. My main interest is to know who is active and who is not.

Elithey likes this.
  9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

This screen is as close as you will get:
    [​IMG]

Elithey likes this.
  10. Elithey

Elithey New Member

Lol i do so .. and yes there is a list of total contribution of all members you can find it in guild quests ---> then you will find a cup on top of your quests done press it you will get a list of total contributions

11. Elithey

Elithey New Member

Yes that what i meant :)

12. Elithey

Elithey New Member

What was wierd lately that there are a guild members not in that list they should be there with 0 contributions if they wasnt active but they wasn't