1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild missions with absurd requirements

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by kamo94, 20 Oct 2017.

1. kamo94

kamo94 New Member

there are several missions'guild. winning stars, getting victories, winning victories with certain types of ships, doing a certain amount of damage with certain weapons or healing, my question is: why missions that ask to do a certain amount of damage, only count when you win the battle and not always , if there are already other missions in which you have to win???? in my opinion this should not be so, because there are other missions that ask to win battles.

sorry for language errors, English is not my native language, I hope that you understood me.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

To reduce infamy tanking. My guess

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

One, I believe that it stops people rushing in for the most damage possible for the quests and suicide so they can do this over and over again to finish the quest. To win everyone has to take their time and contribute and many players on the friends side want to actually win and do not want to try so hard for guild quests. By keeping it just for wins it promotes teamwork and not mindless rushing to finish the quest regardless of the effects of your actions on others. Imagine all the people in battle bay doing the suicide technique, there will actually be no one left playing properly.

4. kamo94

kamo94 New Member

I do not know, if the mission is to do harm before one wants to survive as long as possible; in the same way many rookies are seen and some not so much going to commit suicide or staying still just to lower the infamy I have seen levels 30 with 100 of infamy. It causes me to have a good battle with good damage but lose it and they do not tell you anything for the mission.

5. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Is a fair system. Sometimes is frustrating when you make a good amount of damage with a certain weapon and lose but everyone will try hard to win.
    In our guild is imposible to complete missions with napal cos no one use it (sems to be an end game weapon).

6. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Maybe we can keep 50% of the damages to add to the quest when we lose? Sounds good to me

7. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

maybe but in a loss u probably did low damage anyway

8. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Already I see players running 4 mines or the like. Obviously they are working on their guild quests and also obviously, they don't understand that they must win in order to get the credit. I like it that you have to win.

Da Carronade King likes this.
  9. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Lol some did it for fun in custom battles and then forgot to take them off.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Btw, there's no mine quests lol.

11. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

OK. That's kind of scary. That means these guys are deliberately doing all mine load-outs. WWWWHHHhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy??

:)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.