1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild info is a MESS

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Woopazz, 28 Feb 2019.

1. Woopazz

Woopazz New Member

Guild leaders should be able to set a contribution amount so that anyone not achieving that doesn't collect any benefits at the end of the Rivalry.
    And stop with the two clicks find a name see who's doing what go back to clicking delete someone it's ridiculous

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

As a guild leader you already have all the power in world to manage your members' contributions. You could write the requirements in guild description so everyone can see them and then kick everyone who fails to meet them. So there is absolutely no need to have leaders set more official limits.

Yes, people who can't reach your requirements can still collect rewards for one week, and then you can put a stop to that permanently. I don't understand why it's a problem?

I can't understand the latter part of your post so I don't have any comments for that.

3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Instead of a nerf, make it a buff. The guild leader can set the bar for contribution and every player that hits it gets a bonus of some kind. Set the bar low (5,000) and the bonus will be small. Set it high (50,000) and the bonus will be larger. This promotes the team to have equal effort. Related, I think we need greater incentive to purchase boosts for the team. The purchaser should get a bigger token bonus at least and at least one bonus boost.

Nikkie! likes this.