1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild activity/fleet monitor

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by lolo, 25 Oct 2017.

1. lolo

lolo New Member

I would like an ability to see who is fleeting with who within my guild (the bay area would be perfect, maybe only seeing the (active) players of your guild in the bay and a capture circle around players who are fleeting), so I can quickly fleet up with players without having to ask or check my friend, full of players not in my guild, who is online.

The new update made ingame activity more important. Right now there is no easy option to check activity. I would like to be able to see how many battles someone played during the season. In my opinion the new trophy system is useless since all easy quests give the same amount of trophy points as the hard quests (maybe even more, especially when using boosts).

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 likes this.