1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Those dumb people reached there because of the nerf pulse got earlier and these selfish fixer are because of that only. Only way to survive against mortar spamming. You can see in masters 1,2,3 all are shooters with fire bomb bertha and one other mortar and a sniper cannon it the quickest way to reach 2000. Previously I used to see 2-3 fixers 1-2 speeders and 1 odd defender in top 10 now there are all shooters with all mortars. Sick!

Elurien likes this.
  2. Elurien

Elurien Member

The mortars deffinitly needs to be banned.

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    The Capture Speeder. maxed speed with OB nitro who always goes for capture.
    The Loner Enforcer, who always replies to together with negative. And who has tesla bolt+shield with close range, high damage weapons.

Sewah likes this.
  4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Very tiring and full of suspense, they keep on bombarding you like crazy, you run and run until.......

Last edited: 26 Aug 2017
  5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Dear Dev,

I REALLY NEED 2 DUCT TAPES TOMORROW.

Please fullfill my request.

Yours truly
    Sewah The Selfish Fixer -TSF-

#ilikehealingmyself

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20170908-080627.png
    Dear dev,
    Really need the epic duct tapes,
    I need to be healthy so I can tend these babies.

Thanks Dev

Last edited: 9 Sep 2017
  7. Ow Stop It

Ow Stop It Member

Since my damage is maxed out at "sucks" as a Fixer, I prefer to heal someone else that can unload 2-3-4 weapons on a cooldown string and do thousands more damage than the 300ish I would done. And all it cost me was keeping him alive with a couple 700-800hp Bolts of my own. It ultimately comes down to playstyle though. You seem more like an unpopular asshole that just wants to annoy people though. And while your team is around you dying; I've jumped up 800 Infamy up into Ace 1 in the past 4 days.

To each his own though. I'm sure you probably get off on picturing everyone screaming at you.

And for everyone else, for what it's worth...there are the selfish Fixers that can't seem to buy a clue and use Duct Tape...for the other 99% of us, we despise this subset and try our best to counteract it with actual team healing (double pulse is considered pretty selfish as well but less so. A necessary evil after the nerf).

8. Ow Stop It

Ow Stop It Member

We only have 1 weapon slot until MK6. Not exactly a Barn Burner.

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments.

Kindly share your battle so I can learn your playstle.

Naaah, I'm just joking.

I love my duct tape, i survive more to help others.

Dual repair pulse only possible in MK6, in the meantime until then, please bring ur own bandages.

Cheers.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Use Canon, with rare canon I did do more damage than others*, imagine if Dev grant me epic or legend canon :)

*some player, not all players

11. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

nope, this is not fair at all, i was playing a battle 1v2 less than 1k health my opponent 5k health, im spamming help help help, instead of seenig my health go up his health is going up by over 70 every second, so we lose that battle! PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS, BE A TEAM PLAYER

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Now don't get too power hungry. T5 epics are reserved for the p2w players. :p:D
    #nohate :cool::p

13. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Hi Sewah.
    I was very interested and curious about your gameplay, and your load out.
    After, review of your last video, and one game with you in the Bay, i think that your "selfish way", could be fun, but is not efficient.

At the battle end, you're at +500 damages than me(around 2500/3000), but -11000 heal points.
    It seems that you're not a DPS , and not a Fixer, too. But, 1 game is not enough to be sure.
    Hope to meet you again, to be sure.

14. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I don't have something against selfish fixers, but when I see fixer in my team I play more aggressively.

I played some fleet battles with fixer running duck tape, and I didn't expect that much heal so I didn't play as aggressively, and we won a lot of matches together.

But when I don't know fixer in my team, it would be great if he could somehow inform us about the fact he's running duck tapes. Like spamming negative at the beginning of the match.

15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

You are not selfish enough!!

Attached Files:

The Otherguy and Ultrah like this.
  16. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Who is this, join my guild. I did bring 3 duct tapes but i somehow feel pity as others keep need tender loving care.

Lol

17. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

With current rare canon sometime i can outdo MK5 Shooter. If only dev grant me Epic Canon, that will be nice.

My current duct tape is only at T2, its going to be better in the futurebi hope.

Hope to see you in battle, if we are teamed together, stay close to me, i may repair pulse you.

Ultrah likes this.
  18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Fyi, i purposely create guild tsf (the selfish fixer) to let my team know that i am selfish.

19. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Sigh, really!!!
    I have so much hope Dev will be kind to me.
    I hope my youtube channel can sponsor me some money to buy pearl.

Please subscribe and watch my youtube.

Thanks.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Fyi, my repair pulse is 77hp/sec, if you are on the other side of the map how is it possible to repair you lol.

The Otherguy likes this.