1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I tried this combination. Tesla bolt's stun dissapears if hit with another weapon. If this didn't happen the bolt/cannon combo would work great. Blast Cannon (or maybe Flare?) would be a better choice.[/QUOTE]

Erm...you are supposed to wait till the stun wears off before shooting them with a cannon......

The stun isn't there to give yu time to reload the weapon. The stun is there so he won't hit you back or nitro away. Fire cannon, stun, wait till stun wears off, fire cannon, then stun again, repeat.

You will have time to self heal when he is stunned

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

It really doesn't have any place in the game. At best, it's frustrating for everyone except the Fixer himself, at worst it's overpowered (Duct Tapes stack and have the highest healing amount. Depending on the level, you need to out-dps it by a certain amount in order for the Fixer to actually die, which is made more difficult if the Fixer stacks speed buffs).

There's no positive argument that can be made about this strategy, even if he "wins". That's why I said not to hate the player, but to hate the game. It's Rovio's fault people can do this, he shouldn't really be punished for doing it.

Sewah likes this.
  3. Aamos

Aamos New Member

Erm...you are supposed to wait till the stun wears off before shooting them with a cannon......

The stun isn't there to give yu time to reload the weapon. The stun is there so he won't hit you back or nitro away. Fire cannon, stun, wait till stun wears off, fire cannon, then stun again, repeat.

You will have time to self heal when he is stunned[/QUOTE]

And how do you plan to prevent team mates to break your stun? In my experience my stuns gets broken by my team most of the times. Maybe later in higher infamy it actually works.

Sewah likes this.
  4. CheekyDevilGod

And how do you plan to prevent team mates to break your stun? In my experience my stuns gets broken by my team most of the times. Maybe later in higher infamy it actually works.[/QUOTE]

Who the fudge asked you to stun the guy the whole team is firing at?

You aren't supposed to use tesla at all in a team fight unless you are positioned in such a manner that you'll only stun the guy your teammates can't hit.

There's a reason speeders use tesla more than enforcers and that's to pick off the almost dead guy who's running away or the guy who wandered off alone.

Last I checked op was playing speedy build fixer.

5. Daidem

Daidem New Member

If a fixer is present I feel like some players heavily depend on fixer :(.

Elena Kr likes this.
  6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

A fixer can't deal alot of damage, so they should make theirselve usefull by keeping the damage dealers alive. Shooters can inflict much more damage in a minute time than a fixer. In this game, the best defense is a good offense. Destroyed ships can't hurt you (unless you camp in their shipwreck)

Daidem likes this.
  7. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Sigh i didnt record this selfish battle.

1 vs 1 with wounded shooter,

It didn't bring any bandages.
    ;) Screenshot_20170820-001723.png

Daidem likes this.
  8. disorder

disorder Active Member

and a useless speeder... really not lucky :(

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

i didn't notice that.
    so 4 (16 weapon) vs 5 (18 weapon)
    :D

10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

make sure you carry a bandage, you never know if fixer will fix you now ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. CheekyDevilGod

Do you mind if I mention this play style in my https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/play-style-and-builds.11931/#post-43006 thread?

12. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Excism, Ultrah, Kitterini and 4 others like this.
  13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

:p 3 star and forget to record :eek:
    WhatsApp Image 2017-08-20 at 13.11.36.jpeg

Last edited: 20 Aug 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  14. CheekyDevilGod

Lol thanks

15. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

@Sewah I totally agree with you that everybody should play the way they want but it's a slightly different for a fixer because if I see a fixer on my team I try to play a little more aggressively knowing he/she will fix me up.
    So if there is any way you can make your team know that you won't fix them that would be nice like changing your name to state that

What's Up Player and aKifer like this.
  16. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll think about it.
    While I'm still thinking, if you see a Fixer by the name of SEWAH, dont play to aggressively as I may or may not heal you ;)

17. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Lol

18. CheekyDevilGod

Well, you could rush in front of the team, use all your duct tapes in front of them to show them you a duct tape fixer.

19. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

20. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member