1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. Joshie_Jc

Joshie_Jc New Member

I wannna do this sooo bad just to see all the hate mail!! Lmao

2. Kamlsfera

Kamlsfera New Member

I agree with you , nice

Sewah likes this.
  3. JJf

JJf Member

Sounds really cool! I am waiting same kind of innovations with the others ships. A speeder dreaming of being a fixer and therefore running only with one yellow item, one weapon and bandages. Or a shooter dreaming of being a speeder and running with double turbos and one weapon. The other weapon slots could be left empty. Wow, I haven't thought you can play also that way.

Daidem and Sewah like this.
  4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Hmmm the mighty dev grant me another epic pulse.....they must be reading this thread and thinking
    "Hoc Dudus meretur dolum meatum machinae magnetophonicae, suus 'intelligitur esse quod ludens de fixer"

The question now, should i use this duct tape to level up the other one or transform to Ultimate Selfish Fixer? :)

Attached Files:

5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

so much douchebaggery in this thread... Everybody justifying why it's ok to drag their team down... So much selfishness... It makes me feel sick

cgr3asy, Babablacksheep and Sewah like this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

A self healing boat that focuses on damage is interesting and I think it definitely has a place in the game. The issue is that you look like a normal fixer so people expect you to heal them, and then you don't. That makes it a real troll setup. Perhaps they should change the color of the fixer boat if 2 or 3 duct tapes are equipped. Make it red or something so that it's clear people shoudn't expect heals from it.

7. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

If you are the selfish fixer then I'm the selfless fixer. I am willing to heal my teammates even when I have lower hp. That is, the ones that are useful and stay around me, expect for beginning.
    mk5 fixer has only one slot. It only has one until mk6, where we have two. Sad, isn't it?

Last edited: 18 Aug 2017
  8. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

You have 2 slots at mk2??.....but only 1 at mk5??.......that makes no sense.

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Its a typo,
    Fixer only got 1 weapon slot,
    It gain 2nd slot at MK6.

The best weapon for this situation is the canon. I can deal load of damage coz my reload is 4.4 seconds.

_devill and The Otherguy like this.
  10. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Ok, you can get another cannon at mk6, I think running fixer with a speed build is the best build but still, try the defender fixer thing with bandages or shields.

Also do consider using a tesla bolt instead of overboost or nitro on your speeder fixer, with a tesla bolt and a cannon, you can keep hitting them without them being able to hit back at all. Basically assassin speedy but with tons of self heal.

11. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Lol! I met one fixer kinda like you on my team a few days ago. The entire match I was like - wtf - why is the heal so slow?
    Then match ended and I got to see the equipped items, 2x tape and 1x pulse.

I think the biggest problem (and advantage..) with such a setup is that it breaks expectations, your team mates (and enemies..) base their actions on what they think your abilities are.

12. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Sounds good, doesn't work

13. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Sorry, yah that was a big typo

14. disorder

disorder Active Member

majority of people do not care anymore about teammate... i even saw now speeder camping, defender running back, the classic mortar shooter useless, so a fixer with no teamheal don't disturb me anymore, it can be a real good tank.

Sewah likes this.
  15. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Lol,
    I am so sorry for all this conundrum that making u sick, thus I believe i cant heal your sickness in this thread nor in battle.

I'm selfish right? ;)

16. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Thats the spirit my selfish fixer is looking for, bring your own bandages :)

17. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

He is not dragging his team down. He is at a very low infamy because of his build, if anything he is dragging himself down.

Sewah likes this.
  18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Yes, i agree 100%,
    I play for fun, testing all weapon and most possible loadout.

aKifer likes this.
  19. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    [QUOTE="Also do consider using a tesla bolt instead of overboost or nitro on your speeder fixer, with a tesla bolt and a cannon, you can keep hitting them without them being able to hit back at all. Basically assassin speedy but with tons of self heal.[/QUOTE]

I tried this combination. Tesla bolt's stun dissapears if hit with another weapon. If this didn't happen the bolt/cannon combo would work great. Blast Cannon (or maybe Flare?) would be a better choice.

20. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member