1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLD-FARMERS, mb need nerf?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wtfack, 29 May 2017.

?

nerfs gold-farmers?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. no, its a good and fast way to farm of resourses

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Im amazed at how you manage to spread false information in nearly every thread :)

This is 100% wrong.

2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

How is this allowed to happen.
    It's been long confirmed that if you hit X, you get the rewards, it's just delayed...
    If you have VIP, you get those, if not, you get the first set of rewards...
    Goodness people...It's been thoroughly tested and confirmed...you don't "lose" anything if you hit X

3. TallGuySix8

TallGuySix8 New Member

These farmers are ruining the game, sure...but doesn't winrate matter? I just started playing a few days ago and have a 62% winrate that is going up...do guild care about winrate? Or just infamy?

4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Neither. Win rates eventually drop lower the higher you go up. For example, look at a Top 30-50 guild, not the top 1-5, but just right below. These players are great players right below the cusp / leaderboard players and considered elite (they will kick your butt), then look at their win rate percentage (all of them!) They are not 55%+. Infamy is important too, but progression is likely the most important.

5. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Win rate is not a factor for anything, therefore is not a metric you would care to keep up. Personaly, I wouldn't do this because of reputation and to keep honest to my self, but there are lots of people that don't care and exploit a vulnerability, and that is fine with me. If the game allows it there is nothing you can do, it is a flaw of the game, it is not the farmer's fault, they are just playing with the system.
    I have other two accounts, one level 16 and another level 22 and have being against mk4 and mk5 with epics and legendaries. Those players are not the usual base players you see on the higher league matches and yes, they obliterate the whole enemy team, which can be frustrating, but then you just have to play again, it is very probable that guy won't be on your next match and if you can, report it, don't think Rovio will care so much but maybe eventually they fix the system.

6. rlxgenerate

I'm barely above 50%...and over 1500 infamy...infamy is truly based on your gear and ship. Lesson i've learned.

7. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I remember our conversations from before. ;)

8. rlxgenerate

:) I'm learning something new everyday and it's taken me playing over 1k matches to truly realize that I can't climb infamy with all my skill if I don't have the gear, ship, and crew to back it up. Respect to ya @D3X

D3X likes this.
  9. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Awesome

Attached Files:

• 12-1.jpg
      12-1.jpg
      File size:
      131.5 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

With this evidence you just shot urself in the foot, why post your crime in a public forum? Think those pics are a bannable offence found 9 random guys do nothing n earn all that. What are the odds?!

11. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

If you drop your infamy artificially by throwing matches on purpose / AFKing, especially to go seal clubbing low level players, we will game ban your account. We don't tolerate this grieving behaviour. We can differentiate between you having a bad day and dropping infamy due to having bad luck / bad play and team performance / floating due to a bad connection or doing it on purpose.

wtfack, Miathan and Kitterini like this.
  12. rlxgenerate

Well, I'm glad y'all are taking action against this!!! Much appreciated. After this past season finished, I was truly considering uninstalling the game and calling it quits...but I'll give it a little more time.

Dang...that's about as much as I can say about that.

13. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I think @wtfack was being sarcastic, the offender was Helm1337 as shown in the image. He is an MK4 and it seems he was seal clubbing. He obliterate the unfriends and his team don't even had a chance to engage in battle.

wtfack likes this.