1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitching or Cheating?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ViscountSniffit, 31 Oct 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This happened in one my games today, I’m fighting another speeder and his ship is jumping all over the place. At first I thought it was a Nitro, but he’s actually running double OB. I checked my ping after the game, but it was really low (150). It made him really hard to hit.

I made this video from the replay, it’s sped up towards the end so you can see his loadout...

Nikkie! and Ava_05 like this.
  2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Just lag it looks like. Super annoying to deal with when I try and torpedo them lol

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    When ever it's lagging,when your shots is about to hit, the boats will either "SUPER NITRO" or TELEPORT

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  4. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    It’s lag. Battle bay boats stay going in thier direction when lagging

5. Ability6

Ability6 Member

But I’ve seen boats on several occasions do these quick little juke moves back and forth to dodge when they see me about to target them, I know the regular controls don’t allow me to move that rapidly and it does not seem coincidental or lag related. Have some players figured out how to use other controllers? I was under the impression it wasn’t possible.

6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i can tell you its not cheating at all and also floating is not something people do on purpose its just happened due to internet connection or if game freeze .

its happened to me sometimes when i open battle bay everything work good i get into battle then suddenly it show a low server sign. i spam negative negative . sometimes it don't even show sign so that time i don't even know if there is any issue but when i fire cannon no dmg count . but that time i can see all ship moving and firing so everything look normal to me but dmg don't count . sometimes it shows all boats stop moving but i am moving all around the map and hitting unfriendly , no dmg count .

then i watch replay and everything look different then what i seen during battle . everyone playing normal but game only register my position when its get server . its like on off connection so my boat seems like teleporting from one point to another . its just due to internet server .

and floating happened sometimes when battle start but game just freeze at start name list . then need to restart game which take time . sometimes battle start but internet server suddenly show low sign in game and boat just don't move even if its look like i am moving but when watch replay boat is stuck at one place .

problem is Game never show low server sign before entering the battle . it shows During battle if they show this sign before battle maybe most of players will not gonna bother to enter into battle .

I never use word Floater because i have experienced it by my self . i just use he/she was disconnected . disconnected is the right word .

skv1256 likes this.
  7. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
  8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Definitely a necro although as this still seems to be an ongoing issue and relevant I will leave this one open to discuss :)

ViscountSniffit and Nikkie! like this.