1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Adamphamrock, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Adamphamrock

Adamphamrock New Member

How is it possible to do as much damage as the second person on my team and get 0 stars and barely any gold or sugar? On top of that how is the 4th ranked person on the team that did no damage whatsoever get 1 star? How did I get ranked last? Lastly my last few matches I hardly get any gold or sugar.

Attached Files:

2. Impetuous

Impetuous New Member

Same problem here. E.g. 4k gold for a win (usually 15-25k), and rubbish stars despite getting most kills and damage.

IMG_0926.PNG IMG_0928.PNG

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

At least you won...

4. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Might be affected by the new penalty enforced for dropping infamy. You guys should drop an inquiry to support to clarify.

5. Impetuous

Impetuous New Member

I think you're right. I switched back to my regular boat, got my infamy up a bit and payouts improved considerably. The turning point seemed to be about 600 below my max infamy. So it seems we're now penalised for using anything other than our best boats.

IMG_0929.PNG

6. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

It's because you are infamy abusers. until you get back to close to your highest infamy, you won't receive any battle rewards

7. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Well here's the answer to rest of the similar thread out there. As commented by some of the admin in other thread, you still can go around playing in other ship and try out items.
    Their system records details of your game so unless you are intentionally dropping your infamy, you should not be penalized. Although details on how they flag a player are not release to prevent further abuse.
    Happy grinding.

8. Impetuous

Impetuous New Member

No, it's because my mk3 shooter just isn't as strong as my mk4 enforcer so my infamy drifted downwards. Suggesting I'm cheating because I'm trying out weaker setups is a bit much.

9. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

Yep, if you get lucky and climb beyond your skill, then you get trapped in a hell f never being able to improve cause the Devs arbitrarily fuck you. Thanks rovio. Money well spent. And with the total lack of response by rovio on this, time to slag them in their reviews.

10. Impetuous

Impetuous New Member

In fairness to them, they've had less than a day, they need to review their approach and find out where it's not working before saying if or how they'll fix it.

11. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

In fairness to the players, dropping a blanket policy retroactively on their loyal fan base with no explanation, just a punishment, the devs deserve whatever scorn is heaped upon them. That's no way to implement policy. I am now outshipped, out gunned, and I keep getting matched with people 300+ my infamy, how the fuck are we expected to climb? Also, the screwed with some mechanics, so the method I used to rise before will no longer work. I am fucked. And their lack of response in any substantive way is indicative of how they will treat us in the future.

D3X and sp1234 like this.
  12. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Their system sucks, it's affecting too many honest players

13. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Well said

14. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

Still getting fucked. Thanks rovio. Glad I know where not to spend my money now.

15. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

Is there any chance ever that rovio is gonna take me out of probation purgatory? I obviously can't fucking rise above it. I'm obviously pissed I sent them any money now. And I bet they won't fucking respond, or treat me like anything more than a fucking money bag. Fuck you rovio.

16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I'm scared of next season. I somehow managed to get to 2200 infamy on my mk4 and feel like if I get bad teammates or do bad myself (or a combination of both) and drop back to 1800s where I was original stuck at then I'm going to get the rewards penalty for dropping (even though if it happens it won't be intentional at all)

17. Aaronsmiles

Aaronsmiles New Member

Well, just gave my second bad review of battle bay under an android account. On Monday I'll use a third account to drop another one. Maybe if they are treated the same way it'll bring them around.

18. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

You evil guy