1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Give good mk1, mk2 and mk3 players stronger weapons / bigger rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Flint, 30 May 2018.

?

Give good players better weapons

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. NO

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Are you going to stay as a mk1 too? XD

2. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

I think that there should be a better way for people to stay in their infamy ranges, so that mk 2 climbs up to 1,500 within a week of downloading (haha me), and so mk 6 noobs don't camp at 200 infamy

Cavy likes this.
  3. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Haha mk6 noobs, not that is sad though. A mk2 is better than a mk6.

4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I heard someone else said that too, he would stuck to his mk1 Shooter, because it turned faster and run faster.

Months ago I started a thread about it, that I did better with my mk2, than with my mk4. Nobody replied to that thread, but now I know I am not the only one who experience it. Just recently I went from my mk4 Speeder to mk5 with my main account, on paper there seems not too much of a difference. But I liked the mk4 better. It was smaller, so much easier to take sharp turns, especially in Wayward the mk4 was better IMO

5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

But I was talking about having uncommon weapons, I have a mk2 account, but my weapons do 200-250 damage T2 uncommon and the standard cannon T2 rare, but also only 215 dameg, where as he or she has T2 Epic, so that is a massive difference.

6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

But a mk6 has much more HP (Health), whereas a mk1 is quite weak, especially if you face mk6 players with T5 epic, who can kill you in one shot.

7. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Hey if you know that guy name or tag # can you give it to me so that I can look him up. I want to know other players out there that stay with a low mk ship lvl and get in high infamy.

I do agree that mk4 speeder is better. Their are less likely for you to get hit because of their ability in battle. I learn that speeders have spots on their ship that when u get hit, you won't take any damage. Also, the smaller the ship is the hard to hit it.

Jelly Dessert 99 likes this.