1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Give good mk1, mk2 and mk3 players stronger weapons / bigger rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Flint, 30 May 2018.

?

Give good players better weapons

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. NO

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. Mong curse

Mong curse Member

Screenshot_2018-06-01-21-59-18.png lol fighting as an Mk 1 in 600-700 infamy range has prepared me well for events! Lol boats my own size don't stand a chance

wreck your day, Flint and Cricketmad like this.
  2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Well done, keep it up!

3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Why should the mk1, who has successfully made it up to 1200, AND is staying there, be given better weapons than other mk1s at 100-200? Isn't it unfair for him to have the privilege to gain more rares and epics instead of other fellow mk1s, whose only difference from him are in their skill levels? Even though it seems like it's an uneven fight for the mk1 at 1200 against the whales there, clearly the mk1 is doing something that allows him to survive with his significantly weaker weapons against those mk5s and mk6s, and therefore be their equals. He doesn't need any better weapons to stay there, since he already proves himself competent enough to fight players with 500-1000 damage weapons with his 200 damage one.

If you have much weaker weapons than the people you battle with, then maybe you are just more skillful than them. After all, how would you have gotten into that range in the first place? (Unless you have other better weapons/ship(s), in which case you deserve it :/; or if you were somehow carried up that high (if so don't worry since you will drop down eventually)). However if you find that you can't do much in that range and find that it's not fun then maybe you can consider dropping some infamy. Just don't drop tooo much ;)

Last edited: 1 Jun 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. Mong curse

Mong curse Member

To be honest I don't think I'm staying at my infamy range because I'm good enough to be there lol
    Was just luck that I got here and now that I am I'm stuck! Lol i get carried every match, im always at the bottom of score board but I'm almost always the only mk1 or 2 boat in every match and the team with the smallest boat always gets the biggest boat as well :)
    A single mk5 in a battle at the range I'm in almost always means a win for that team and he's always on my team when i'm the only mk2

wreck your day likes this.
  5. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

In that case your best bet may be add some speed either through playing speeder or turbos and just be a distraction whilst firing torps or snipers etc. Distractors are great when they work as they draw torp and mortar fire away from those actually doing the damage. This is a role I used to love playing :)

Mong curse likes this.
  6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply. But dropping Infamy is not the way, is it. Doing it on purpose is cheating.

Still it scares people away who just started this game and being killed in just one shot. So, whatever it is, something needs to be done about it.

Mong curse and wreck your day like this.
  7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

With my mk2 account I tried Speeder, but my torpedo does 250 and i cannot find a second one, so that is no option as either. And as the Speeder has even lower HP, it is so much easier to kill. Even with a rare T1 nitro and T1 rare overboost, you are not going to help win a battle of you have 2 weapons both of 200 damage. It is just too weak against a mk4, mk5 or even 6. I have been the last one standing several times with my mk2 Speeder or Shooter, but when there are two Unfriends left with a mk4 or even mk5, you are not going to win. I get the tendencies to just give up and let them sink me. But that is not in my nature, but it is useless to try and sink two mk4s with 2000 hp left or one mk5 with 5000 hp.

8. Cricketmad

maybe fire bomb instead then? Or maybe just keep grinding for a few weeks and get enough green boxes to unlock some more advanced weapons etc to help you? Those games sound like your team was bad not you, this happens often and is part of the game. You can't win them all as they say ;)

9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Fire bomb is rare T1, so not overly useful. I have got nothing with this account which does more than 250 damage I think. Oh wait, a Blast which does 310, but still not much against a 5000 HP Unfriend and you have to come very close.

10. Cricketmad

Get the perks for fire bomb add a few mortars to a shooter and just stay at the back firing over the top. Fire bomb does plenty of damage over time.

11. Mong curse

Mong curse Member

We'll be mk4 our selves buy the time we have weapons capable of making a difference! We're mk2, me lvl 11 that means tiny lvl everything and perks for everything but the items I have lol

Tiny lvl everything except for enemies that is :)

Flint likes this.
  12. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Lets see how far we can get with those mk2s, maybe we surprise ourselves and the others.

And after all, what is the fun of an easy game ;).

13. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

If mk1-3 are supposed to be in their range, then I guess that I don't count in that range. Screenshot_20180605-133640.png

14. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Well said and well done!

What weapons do you use? Do you have a screenshot of your setup?

15. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Screenshot_20180605-135104.png I use blast cannon, grenade launcher, and swift torpedo.

Last edited: 5 Jun 2018
  16. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

You're in lvl 23 how do you prove that you don't have mk4 ships as your main and you just used the Mk1 shooter to attempt to prove me wrong?

17. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Players in the game ask me why I don't upgrade my ship. My reply is that I am better as a mk1. Screenshot_20180605-155243.png Screenshot_20180605-155247.png Screenshot_20180605-155251.png Screenshot_20180605-155255.png Screenshot_20180605-155258.png

Last edited: 5 Jun 2018
  18. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol your situation is completely different then the one this thread was created for lol
    You have higher lvl skills unlocked and far better items then your typical mk1!
    And what captain lvl and infamy is your other account? I assume you have another account or how could you possibly know your better off with staying at mk1?

19. BattleArmor

BattleArmor New Member

Well yes I have another account my alt, but I can't get passed 400 infamy with it and it is a mk2. Plus, I realized that when you upgrade your ship, you lose speed and turning ability. Then you have to put in Turbo and Gear Lude just to balanced it out. So, I just stay at mk1 because to me it is not worth it (I'm just saying).

But this thread I do believe that player that are mk1-3 should get better weapons and bigger rewards.

20. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Ooh when I get my phone I will do same as you