1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gearscore Algorithm Fix

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by SeaNavy, 9 Jun 2018.

?

Gearscore should be calculated like this.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

The inaccuracy of gearscore is annoying sometimes and affect the gearscore based matching on events. Perks are too much gearscore and talents of crew members are not taken into account. My suggestion is that an item's max gearscore is 2500 (or some other number) when it's max level legendary with all legendary perks and talents applied to it, and depending on the damage (or whatever the stat is) of that item, it should be the percentage of that item.
    Let me clarify. Let's say a cannon max damage is 1000 with all talents, best perk, and max legendary ( I don't know the actual damage). If your cannon does 500 damage, then since 500 is half of 1000, your gearscore should be half of the max gearscore (2500), which is 1250.

PastelPiku likes this.