1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear score matchmaking

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Deinøs, 24 May 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

2.5k in the face across the map aint fun at all, most of the nightmare shooters im facing against have at least 1 sniper cannon in their loadout. At least.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

That’s the good thing about the sniper. Now can you list the bad things about it up in nightmare? You have more chances of having a fixer on your team than being hit like that. Very early hit doesn’t hurt as much because your bandage will heal most of it. It’s the hard hits from blast during battle that hurt more.

3. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Im a fixer myself, only 3 sniper shots needed to take me down, that is good thing?

4. TVNPryde

If you're a fixer, an early crit shot across the map did nothing to you. Same can be said about flare double blast also take you down. Tier 5 epic sniper crit around 1900 for me. It only happens 1 of 3 shots. Tier 5 epic blast does 2200 constantly. It is the current OP weapons.

5. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I wish i have your luck in criting. You would think that 27.5% crit is enough to crit 1 out of 4 shots. It feels more like 1 out of 100.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

One of the things I’ve realised with the gearscore matchmaking, is that you can still get really terrible teammates, and there is nothing to stop you losing 20+ times in row because of them. The matches never get any harder or any easier.

7. TonyStar123

They should make it both gear score and infamy. This can stop the nightmare players from just straight up abusing this gamemode with their ridicolously op weapons.

Radar O Reilly likes this.
  8. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

because how greedy dev is, there is no such player base that can affort that kind of match making.

TonyStar123 likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Nonsense :D

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

He's a troll, all he wants is a reaction. I'm gonna stop reacting lol

11. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

What league are you in? Most of the sniper crit i received are 2.2k+ some even did 2.5k, my maxed BC does 1.4k and i dont even know what you are talking about. Are you even in nightmare yet?

12. Shooter~McGavin

Shooter~McGavin New Member

If they are hitting you for that much it means that their crit chance is low, so more often you are only getting hit for about 700. I go with 4 crit chance perks and makes it 45% chance to do about 1700. And still doesn’t seem like it crit a that often.

13. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Sure they ran 2 chance and 2 damage perks on their sniper cannon. I dont know about you, every single time the sniper hit me, it is a crit, bad luck?

14. TonyStar123

I know right the crit chance feels like its super low enough tho you have half the chance of criting. RNG sometimes................................................................SUCKS!

15. Shooter~McGavin

Shooter~McGavin New Member

I’d say so, because I definitely see more non crits.
    Sometimes you’ll have matches that seem to crit constantly, then have others that won’t crit once. Still I feel like it’s a pretty well rounded weapon.

16. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

I like the idea of gear score based match up in theory until I'm fighting against someone that is 1 to 2K more infamy than me and their weapons are OP and mine look like peashooters. I'm done with team deathmatch. It needs to be fixed.

17. TVNPryde

Yes I’m in Nightmare. BC with fire does 2200 per shot. You’re selective in your complaints.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Can confirm, my lv40 BC does more than 1700 a shot

19. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Nope not gear score matchmaking

My gear score is a little over 9k and im an mk6, was match with mk7 with 13k and 14k gear score

Frustrating

20. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Actually i really liked the gear score matchmakimg....theres no damn mk5/6 with 7k+ gearscore while i am 5k......it was fun except most of the player were idiots.......i would agree on this part....