1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear for Shooter (Mk 3)?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Netsa, 1 Jun 2017.

1. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

It's been so long since I played Shooter that when I got a quest for it yesterday, I immediately went on a losing streak. It seems like I can't move or dodge anything and everyone focuses me first. I haven't significantly leveled any two-point weapons since I usually don't/can't use them, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't properly geared for the role, either. The only 1-point blues I had were a Turbo and a Rudder, but putting them on left me with Shooter's low base health. I have a Big Shield, but then I feel really slow. In games, I always see shooters, also Mk 3, with high health and good speed and I don't know how that's possible. Are they using rare/epic Turbos and standard Shields?

The quest to win 3 matches with Shooter instead took 10, and even though it's behind me I'm still bothered by the failure. The experience was such that I started devoting time to protecting Shooters, since people seem to love backstabbing them. What are Shooters supposed to use, so I can complete that quest more smoothly next time?

Last edited: 2 Jun 2017
  2. maybe not

maybe not New Member

My current set up is sniper cannon, reg cannon, flare gun, small shield, turbo. This works fine at around the 1000 Infamy level. The plan is to use sniper in the beginning then move closer to the enemy to finish them off one by one.

Flare gun can also be switched with rail gun for a more long range style.

Hope this helps

Netsa likes this.