1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game is lagging much more since the update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 9 Sep 2018.

1. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    Not an internet/ping issue...
    ...So it seems to me like your tablet is struggling to run it, which is very strange for a device of those specs. Am I correct in thinking you don't get this lag in other games? If so then it seems like an issue with the application itself on this specific device since I haven't noticed any performance changes myself. Could be down to compatibility issues or a bug in the update, I suppose, though I'm not that familiar with the technical side of android.

ShipCrusherCz and Flint like this.
  2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I only play BB, so I could not tell. Netflix and Youtube are fine, but that is hardly comparable in this regard.

Regards,
    Flint

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Have you checked for a software update on your device? I just upgraded to a new phone with the latest software and the game is running smoothly again. Bit sure if there is some issue with software compatibility with the new update but it's worth checking in to.

4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Yes, it updates automatically and BB itself have to be update, before you can play. I am not going to buy a new device for it. Then I just leave, because it is just not fun playing like this, plus my favourite ship, the Enfo is too sensitive for me since the new update. Don't want to, but it is just a pain right now. And also the warnings in the forums every time that we can be muted are annoying. So, the scale is balancing towards leaving if nothing changes

Regards,
    Flint

5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Not gonna lie, my entire phone gets laggy now and then, started after the last system update, which was coincidentally around the same time as Battle Bae's update. Simple fix is to clear my phone's memory, but far too often for comfort. Not sure if this is a Battle Bay issue, as it runs smoothly again after freeing my memory.

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Memory reserve could also be a factor, when I had experienced the intense lag I had mere MB available as where now I have 20 GB free and no lag.

7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Before the update I used an old Samsung GT-N8010 which is much older and morr limited than my current device, necer had problems. It happened after the update. But sadly no word for the Devs what they think of it. So, it is always a big guess what is gojng on and I don't like that. It takes 1 minute to give us a heads up. Now it is always a discussion amongst players.

I decided to spend more of my time on a new language course instead for now.

Regards,
    Flint

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Still lagging and shaky

SIGH!

9. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

yeah especially when I'm getting shot at

10. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Are you sure you don’t wear wooden shoes??? What are wooden shoes btw? Is it the same als klompen? :D

11. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello All,

Another day where Battle Bay is lagging, gltiching and what else you want to call it Big Time! Device is fine, internet is G5 and very strong, Wifi is fine, ping is fine and stable....expect for this game. Other games are fine too.

Movements of waves and ships is terrible, steering is terrible....it is just not playable right now.....again.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 11 Oct 2018
  12. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Yeah the lag is really making me not want to play

13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hey!

I want to, but I just cannot play because of it. It s that bad today again, unfortunately.

Regards,
    Flint

14. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Nice profile pic :)

Flint likes this.
  15. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Thanks! It is from an old logo from me, which I designed 8 years ago i think. It is my own silhouette btw.

Regrds,
    Flint

16. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Camera is not working properly again as well.

Think I call it a day and see if tomorrow will be better....

Regards,
    Flint